Phantis Forums

sydney pao fans

choc13

JUST CURIOUS TO FIND OUT OF THERE ARE IF ANY MANY PAO FANATICS THE SYDNEY AUSTRALIA. ME AND A FEW FRIENDS ARE DESIGNING A GREENWEBFANS OCEANIA SITE AND IT WOULD BE SICK IF WE COULD EXPAND OUR HORIZONS WITH AS MANY MELOUS AS POSSIBLE SO WE CAN HAVE SOME EPIKONIA BETWEEN ALL THE GREEN MANIACS. WE HAVE GOT MANY MELBOURNIANS ON BOARD AT THIS STAGE. ANYONE INTERESTED MSG ME.

See Im interested, however Im from Melbourne, so I would like to know whats going on in the Melbourne Stage in terms of any PAO Fans Clubs or webpages. If anyone can help would be most appreciated!

Olympiakos has a big fan base here in Melbourne and they always get together have tavern nights, and dinner dances, organise events to get together and watch their team play in big games...they even flew in the trophy that they won last season to Melbourne.

Id like to be involved in a similar scene only for PAO!

Theres a few of us around that i know of... Green posts on here every so often and has offered us his restaurant in the past to have meetings at. Another guy called bushman used to post on here, but that was in the phantis hey day, when we had a fair few more members.

As for other pao fanatics, there are heaps in sydney, but as far as i know noone has ever tried to get them organised. In my opinion the biggest obstacle is the lack of television coverage/venues that show pao's games... If a big match were shown somewhere as a way to launch a PAO supporters club, i could see big things happening.

Good luck, im definitely interested...

Archived