Phantis Forums

Pas Giannina vs AEK

Original 21

Another tough game on Sunday away at Giannina. They have a game today against Pananthinaikos for the cup and should be a little more tired than us. Didac is out with a suspension so Soiledis will play.

---------------------------Anestis

Bakakis-----Kolovetsios---Labropoulos----Soiledis

----------------------------Simoes---------------------------

---------------Johanson----------Buononotte------------

Aravidis------------------Djebour---------------Barbosa

Mantalos has played 90 minutes twice this week already and coming off of the long term injury it would be smart to rest him in this game. Buononotte played well yesterday against Levadiakos and should get a chance to play in the middle where he's best. Djebour needs Aravidis next to him because Aravidis does the dirty work that Djebour can't do.

The games at 3pm Greek time and will be shown on Ant1 I believe.

This will be a tricky game for us especially being away from home. They did play today so we do have 2 days rest over them......

I think he should start Diego in this match, he's got 10 goals already and he hasn't even being a regular starter for us.

Finally a game at a decent hour for us in Sydney at midnight, these 2am games are killers....

Again with Arzo, apistefto. Lambropoulos deserves it for his recent form.

I have a feeling Aravidis starts over Djebbour because he is kolitos with Poyet, even after his goal last game he ran over to Poyet crazilly, Poyet must really like the effort he puts in to his game...the opposite to Djebbour, which is why he rewards him with the ST position ahead of him.

Truth is although Aravidis is a better player all round IMO, Djebbour is a better striker.

Galo should have started at LB and Bakakis at RB after his great game last time out. Soiledis is just very frustrating, im going to count how many poor crosses he puts in today, at least double figures.

Vargas again on the right, I really think he is useless out there, he playes in the middle, he is an ACM, probably never played on the wing at his former clubs by the looks of his performances, yet we have a born winger sitting on the bench. Eleos

Mantalos also needs to get the finger out, he had a better performance last game but is not doing anything special, he is there to create and provide the killer pass or go for glory himself, Johansson and Simoes are there to do the dirty work. He should focus on his role, has been very rusty.

Having said all that, I hope all the above prove me wrong :lol:

PAME AEKARRAAAAA!!

Edited by Dikefale11

So good to finally watch a game, thanks for the stream. In Peru so got to watch it at 8 in the morning, perfect! Barbosa goal was really good, we looked pretty solid but not spectacular. Simoes and Johansen were rock solid!

• Like it 1