Phantis Forums

Platanias vs AEK

Original 21

Mantalos and Johanson were completely invisible in the first half, other than the goals Aravidis and Vargas were both invisible as well. Barbosa is the only offensive player doing anything. Arzo has fallen asleep twice and has almost cost us two goals. Anestis had to make a big save when Arzo fell asleep but I still shiver every time he touches the ball.

Soupa League games get probably the Soupa League referees that they deserve.

On the other hand: saw Espanyol-Barca yesterday and the referee of that game was worse than garbage. The Espanyol players acted like WWF-wrestlers and got away with it.

Overall wasn't the best match but we got the 3 points and considering our away form has been pretty average I will take this win and move on.

Mandalos doesn't suit the position he is playing, hence why he hasn't been playing the best.

Arzo is a kreas.

Anestis pulled off a few good saves but still freaks me out at times.

Barbosa played well and scored 2 good goals.

I just saw Djebbour offside goal lol how can people say AEK gets help from refs when we get decisions like this against us?

Vargas hasn't impressed me at all personally I would let him go and keep Platellas instead, that's if we are getting a winger coming aboard....

Good start for 2016 and now we have Xanthi at home.

Happy New Year to you all boys hope you had a good NY and have a great 2016!!