Phantis Forums

SL-R15: PAOK FC - Platanias Chania (20-Dec-15, 15:00 GR)

Blackhawk

Tzavellas has got kefia today.  He's been very solid.  Even without his forward play, his general positioning in the back and always making himself available has been encouraging.

Tudor mentioned in the press conference a few games ago that when Tzavellas is concentrating on the game, he has enough passion to make him one of our most important players. Other times... (well, that was left unsaid).

It's annoying how in the last 10 minutes our players allow them to get into the box so easily.  When it was 0-0 at least in the 2nd half, we were hounding them to get the ball and going for 50-50's.  Don't even allow them to get a half chance.

Having said that, there was a noticeable step up in intensity in the second half so at least that's something.  Skondras and Mystakidis did well on the right.  Leovac was quiet.  Not awful but not what we expect from a player signed for a million euros.  Cimirot and Tziolis were ok in the middle.  Up front I fear if Mak gets injured we will be bereft of creativity.  Klaus was poor even though he scored.  I didn't see him once break away from his marker to get the ball to feet and try to do something.  Man of the match Tzavellas, very good game.

Edited by Bananas

Not sure.  I'd have to watch a few more games since the times here in the land that does not exist are generally atrocious.  As a striker I'd expect him to get in front a bit more and make himself available for a quick one two or to hold the ball up for an instant to allow men to get forward.  I didn't see any of that.