Phantis Forums

Ilie Dumitrescu

The2ndMouse

I think that you should offer the job to StelioS Manolas. I don't think it would be too much trouble coach both AEK and the U21'S...

Manolas or anyone in their right mind would not take over AEK unless the current mess of ownership and dept conditions are resolved.

Why would he??

Why would anyone subject himself to the current mess??

ANTE KAI THA LEME "KATHE PERISI KAI KALLITERA!!"

DOES ANYONE MISS PSOMIADIS YET??

I think Dumitrescu would be a good choice....

- He was an international player...and played in different countries....., where he saw different mentalities and different playing philosophies and also diifferent tactical strategies....

- He is a Romanian..., from a poor country and knows the problems that arise...if the money is not flooding in masses....

- He was 2 years in Cyprus....and got something from the Greek Cypriot mentality..., which is not so far away from the Greek mentality....

I do not hope though that the "Defenders"..... do repeat thesame s.hit...that has been produced by "Original".... in attacking the new coach....... as they have threatened

Here below some images from sportaction.gr of the first trainings session.......... please note lads that he is working for only 10.000 Euro per month......that is the salary of every 4th accountant here in Switzerland..........and that he agrees to touch the money only at the end of the saison..........

He is also treated as a "Prodoti" in Greece because he left Lemesos in the middle of the Saison.....and the AEK fans are working with enthusiasm on that subject.......kala re.. ti genikame.......kamia Nea Fillosofiki Eteria Prosarmogis

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

More pictures on the next post. ./.

Archived