Phantis Forums

Xanthi - AEK

Dikefale11

I'm sorry I'm just heated after this s%$#! performance... TV revenue wouldn't increase because there would be less games, derbies wouldn't sell as many tickets if they are played more often. Anyways back to the game, here's a pretty good analysis that I read:

Edited by Original 21

I agree about Dellas not preparing as well as he could for this match.

Xanthi did the same last week against PAOK. So it was up to Dellas to pick a team and players that can create and unlock such a defensive and tight opposition.

Unlike Anastasiou, Dellas gets a pass though. He's still finding his GSL feet.

All the streams were blocked once again, ti m*****es!!!

As for the game we tried to play but didn't threaten too much, just shows we need a deadly striker right away!!

As for Dellas, yes we can lay abit of blame on him for this but the players must take responsibility also, they just didn't lift when they had to.

Cant believe he gave Diego 5 mins only........................

Credit to them reaper, they had a plan and went about it in style and got what they wanted. We laugh when Chelsea park the bus and they have million dollar names to their roster, teams like Xanthi can do this as they don't have the million dollar names.

Just a shame on our part we didn't get the 3 points but in the end a point away from home isn't the worst thing either as it isn't easy playing up there

Thank you Greekfreak.

@Che21Qns.. Im from NJ

Aaa wraia file , kalos hrthes! Come to the fan club in Astoria whenever you can, tha ta poume kai apo konta! Right now im still in Greece on vacation but i get back on wednesday.

As for the game. We look so good in the midfield but were just missing that one player to drill the ball in. Arava cant do it on his own week in and week out, and Chrisantus just isnt cutting it. If we dont sign a striker today its gonna be a tough season