Phantis Forums

AEK - Panachaiki

Dikefale11

In the first half Platella was the only player putting in 100%. I can't lie I was really disappointed with Barbosa. Too many mistakes in the middle and there were points in the first half where it looked like there was a giant hole in the middle. 

Anesti was shaky again. This guy gets more and more tragic in my opinion, and in big matches it has and will continue to cost us. He doesn't offer any sense of safety in the back and the sooner we bench him the sooner he has a chance to reevaluate himself and fix his weaknesses. 

Today's heroes for me were Della and Bakaki. Della for changing the line up and putting Arava in the middle, while putting Soiledi on the wing. Our atack came to life after that change. Bakaki for the awesome goal and for turning it up in the second half and adding a huge boost to our team. That tackle he got a yellow card for, was a ###### beautyy...too bad it was wrongfully called a foul. 

3-0 To the flip flop Gaurop****** Kougia. Kalh oreksh kolotoumpa. 

Saw the highlights this morning and we looked very flat at times, main thing is we got the 3 points and opened up a bigger lead now...

My real worry after seeing us the last couple games is we haven't played well and I think the long season is taking its toll on the players which worries me more for next season seeing as though the players will hardly have any time off with the season finishing so late in June, hoper it doesn't affect us next season!!!!