Phantis Forums

AEK - Panachaiki

Dikefale11

AEK.gif  90px-Emvlima_Panaxaikis.png

AEK           Panachaiki

Date: Monday, May 4th, 2015

Venue: Athens Olympic Stadium (OAKA)

Competition: Football League

Round: Play-Off Game 2

Time: 18:00 (Greece time)

Form (left to right);

LWWWW              LLLDD

Table:

Iraklis - 1 - 10

AEK - 1 - 10

Larisa - 1 - 3

Apollon - 1 - 1

Panachaiki - 1 - 0

Edited by Dikefale11

I let you open the last game thread and we lost for the first time all year, if we lose this time Dikefale we gotta take away your opening match topic privileges hahah.

But seriously, this game will see us return to our winning ways. It's at home against a team we beat easily twice already this year without Mantalos and the game against Iraklis was our first competitive match in over 3 weeks so our players were sloppy. Dellas won't let that happen again.

• Like it 1

I was also disappointed with Zoric really expected better from him but in saying that the whole team was really average on the weekend so I wont lay blame on just one player.....

I think Barbosa would be better at #10 as he loves running at players and he doesn't get the ball as much as he would want to on the wings so I think it could work well....

Game kicking off in 28 min, and by e looks of things Dellas has an account on this page with te changes made....maybe i can tell the future ????

.......................Anestis

Bakakis.....Tzane......Kolov......Petravrakis

.........Anakoglou......Johansson

Platella..........Barbosa.........Aravidis

.....................Chrisantus

F*** :lol: i had it set for today and all! 

Also there's txt missing from that previous point, it read that Dellas has been tinkering with Barbosa in the middle behind the lone striker...Chrisantus, so Aravidis will be on the wing it seems.

Game kicking off in 55 minutes now (for real this time  :D )

Lineup-

...............Anest

Bak...Tzan......Kolo....Petr

.........Anak......Joha

Plat.........Barb.........Aarav

...............Chris

PAME!

I like this line up ! Arava has shown he can deliver from the wing, Chrisantus had been pretty good the last weeks, and I think it'll do Barbosa worlds of good to be in a more liberal role having space to do some dancing haha

Besides the penalty, which I missed, nothing else has really happened.

Both teams getting a feel for the ball still.

Panachaiki having a few long distance shots but nothing troubling Anesti (would you believe)

Platellas been missing as no real play seems to be going down the right flank.

I saw the last 5 minutes or so, Platellas took a decent shot but he could have made the easy pass to Aravidis and put us 2-0 up. On the very next play Panachiaki takes a shot that wouldn't be threatening for most goalies but of course Anesti needs to deflect it off the post.

• Like it 1

Few more chances in the last 20 minutes.

Panachaiki came close from a free kick which found its way to a Panachaiki player basically on a 1-on-1 with Anesti only for the ball to not fall for him properly and Kolovetsios saved the day with a clearance.

Few shots by Chrisantus, Johansson and Platellas but nothing major except for Platellas' last one just before the half which nearly went into the bottom left. Had he passed it inastead to Aravidis who was wide open it would have been 2-0. Poor decision making by Platellas.

Panachaiki straight after had a shot pushed onto the left post by Anestis which was virtually the last kick of the half.

Poor first half IMO. We dont have a flow or tempo to our game. Very lackluster so far, poor passing, poor runs etc from both teams.

Hopefully a better half next and the all mighty 2nd goal to give us a cushion.  

It was a good save Anestis made to be fare, the ball bounced right infront of him which is the worst nightmare for any GK. He did well on that occasion to keep us in it.

We're lacking something im afraid to say............M.