Phantis Forums

Malta - Greece

Irlandos

The midfield dictates (usually) the pace of the game. Poor midfield, poor game performance.

and when the Captain is a player who dives and complains all the time the rest of the team does the same.

Earlier a Greek player had the ball in the box and went down in a flash; why waste the scoring chance??

Also...Mitro and Feta have created more chances in 20 minutes then the rest of the team the previous 70.

These two need to start.

Karagounis....sorry...he has to sit and play only as a sub from now on.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont care that we won...we will go nowhere playing like this...this was one of the worst perfoamnces i have seen from the ethniki in a while..

at least we got the 3 points and that i believe is the only positive.

this may be the best result for the team.

Play poorly and the coach now realizes that changes need to be made to the starting line up.

Still get the 3 pts.

I believe the standings are as follows

Greece has 11

Croatia 10

Georgia 9

the race is still wide open.

So happy right now! I think i just burst my vocal cords! :gr:

We established 3 things today, 1 we have no passion, 2 karagounis and katsouranis are finished, and 3 Irlandos has no taste because Miss Malta 2010 is gorgeous! :P

Jarvis Santos won't change this. For a start he didnt take off karagounis so he's unlikely to drop him in the next game. The guy doesn't play for PAO yet plays for the NT. We also had a similar team against Georgia at home where we were poor and he has still persisted with a similar line up

Archived