Phantis Forums

Malta - Greece

Irlandos

Malta doesn't have the will or the skill to play for anything other than a tie. We knew that going in. So why we continue to stick with this plodding, tactical style of play is beyond me. We're not playing Italy for Christ's sake! They need to go with longer passes through the midfield and take some chances to break-up the clutter.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

all i hear is about kara and kats being crap but the truth is the whole team is sh*t. no one has played well tonight..this is an abysmal performance by the this team..everyone should be embarrased..

Yes but the balance of the team is terrible and that's down to the fact that we aren't pressing in midfield or creating anything. Kats, Kara and Samaras have been a disgrace, as was Ninis. Torosidis has been awful too but the whole thing starts from the fact that we have nothing in midfield

all i hear is about kara and kats being crap but the truth is the whole team is sh*t. no one has played well tonight..this is an abysmal performance by the this team..everyone should be embarrased..

The midfield dictates (usually) the pace of the game. Poor midfield, poor game performance.

Ok we know what's gonna happen: 0-0.

These players aren't going to do anything in the last four minutes.

Not because they can't, but simply because they don't want to, like they haven't in the past 90 minutes.

SHAME ! ! !

the whole team is responsible for pressing, the whole team is responsible for distribution and possession...kara and kats are crap but the whole team has been just as bad...stop the finger pointing, its everyone that has been awful

Archived