Phantis Forums

Olympiakos-Paok

Crazy

Posted Image VS Posted Image

21/11/2010

19:30 GR Time

Stadio G.Karaiskakis

Olympiakos will be hosting the 3rd place team in the league this upcoming weekend.Olympiakos has many players uncertain for this game such as Melberg and Mirallas that are making an extra effort to be ready by sunday while Ibagaza and Bravo are most likely to be out of it.Tough game but the next 3 games in 1 week are make or break for us,Paok home,Ergotelis away(2nd half) and AEK away.

New problems for Olympiakos.Torosidis got injured in the friendly Austria-Greece game last night and he will be out for 15 days so he will miss for sure the Paok game + the games against Ergotelis and AEK the following week..

Olympiakos will propably start Galitsio-Modesto-Papadopoulo-Holemba at defense.Melberg tried but he is still feel pain so he will miss the game.Miralas practiced with the rest of the squad so he will play in the game.

Guys, PAOK has been the more threatening team, missing a couple good chances.

It's an open game, but the longer PAOK is able to pressure and create chances the more confidence they'll get and may (hopefully for me) score!

A nice win and 3 points but Olympiakos played at best an average game.Miralas can turn nothing into a scoring chance and Pablo Garcia is just a punk.Paok is asking for 3 penalties and especially the one with Salpigidis was almost the same thing as Papadopoulos/Cisse but this time the correct,no penalty call was given.Now we have the 45 min game against Ergoteli to focus on.

come on crazy, if that was a tackle from zuela on riera you would all be screaming penalty...first of all it was not that similar to the cisse fasi and second of all it was a penalty...he took salpi down before he made ANY contact with the ball (which was very slight after the tackle was already done)...oh you gavroi with the referees...its funny to see when marinakis talks...if you are the president of the league you focus on all injustices, not just the ones that are for the benefit on your club...

as far as handball goes, no penalty in my opinion...the player had his hands in the core of his body, they were not outstretched so no penalty...the other penalty that paok were claiming on vierihna is abit far fetched...sure there was some contact but vierhna fell like he got hit by a train..

the truth is that paok were the better team up until the sending off..in ivic's defense he was getting kicked around all game but the second yellow was deserved..is was a reckless challenge...garcia is a punk but dudu was instigating all game as well...for some reason everytime i watch zuela play i laugh...

come on crazy, if that was a tackle from zuela on riera you would all be screaming penalty...first of all it was not that similar to the cisse fasi and second of all it was a penalty...he took salpi down before he made ANY contact with the ball (which was very slight after the tackle was already done)...oh you gavroi with the referees...its funny to see when marinakis talks...if you are the president of the league you focus on all injustices, not just the ones that are for the benefit on your club...

as far as handball goes, no penalty in my opinion...the player had his hands in the core of his body, they were not outstretched so no penalty...the other penalty that paok were claiming on vierihna is abit far fetched...sure there was some contact but vierhna fell like he got hit by a train..

the truth is that paok were the better team up until the sending off..in ivic's defense he was getting kicked around all game but the second yellow was deserved..is was a reckless challenge...garcia is a punk but dudu was instigating all game as well...for some reason everytime i watch zuela play i laugh...

Paok always plays the fake-macho-crying baby when they visit us in karaiskaki and this game was no different.Olympiakos did not play great with all the players that we had missing but we did not play bad either.Salpi kept going for the goal and Papadopoulos did tackle and got the ball away so no penalty.Also Paok players made way to many statements before and after the game so f..k em.Garcia should had seen a red for the punch-grab shirt bs that he did again and also for the jersey and balls showing later in the game but NO,we only call Torosidis to be punished for being unprofesional.....i have said it before and i will say it again,this is no SL,this is BL of the worse kind.

Archived