Phantis Forums

Greece v. Argentina

athinaios

The Argentinian defense is not very fast. Salpingidis would have created havoc. Gekas is fast and on target when the ball reaches him. Samaras is neither. Her's not fast and he is off target. Most of all, he doesn't seem interested in helping out at midfield. And that's where we suffer the most! We need 11 players to give it 100%. Not 70%, 80% or 90%. 100%!!!! Samaras seems more concerned about how his hair looks !!! (Can you tell that I don't like him? :D )

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been watching on and off the Nigeria-Korea game and you wouldn't believe what chances Nigeria has missed...

Greece should have beaten Korea.... (not that GR deserved it, but that was the game to win).... GR would be sitting pretty now..

a goal is in the air for either team in the nigeria - korea game. just risk everything to get a goal now re paidia. It doesent mather if we lose with 2 or even 3...go crazy out there! :box:

Be proud, dudes. We've exorcised the demons of '94. If the score remains the same, losing 1-0 to a full strength Argentina side - a team that will probably end up winning the World Cup - is nothing to be ashamed of.

There's nothing to be proud of! You are proud of something when you win something. Not when you loose. Whether it's 1, 2, 3, or 100 goals difference, you loose. Time to pack up and go home! Nothing to be proud of. How low do we have to set our standards so we can (falsely) walk with our head held high? No, I'm sorry! We sucked, and we sucked big time at this tournament.

I've got nothing to be proud of, and I've got nothing to be ashamed of. We just weren't good enough!!!! And I blame Otto Rehhagel - not the players!

Archived