Phantis Forums

Go:bekli

When I read your posts I realize how bad my Greek is

Genome, if you follow our posts your Greek is pretty good. Indeed,

1) Judging from the perverse way TheMouse is arguing, one can safely conclude that he is a Greek living in Greece; the logical perversity he indulges in indicates that he has an advanced degree. More on this subject later but do notice that he is a Greek in Greece.

2) I spent my formative years in Greece and I made it a point, while living abroad, to not commingle Greek and other languages. Unlike TheMouse, master of convoluted and misleading thought patterns, I can only conceive pedestrian thoughts of limpid simplicity. Nevertheless, I write in a style that many find confusing and at times I try to imitate (unfortunately, not very successfully) the style of biblical or Attic Greek.

In short, I would guess that you are doing well.

Now, if we continue to profile TheMouse I would advance the theory that he must have come into prolonged contact with politicians and/or captains of Industry. Indeed, in a very effortless way he starts with a concept (1), then surreptitiously puts in its place another concept (2), continues with a conclusion concerning (2) and then applies the conclusion to (1). The

Thanks for that post and the analysis of the Mouse ... :LOL:

Concerning both we can only guess for now ... the dokaria do play in the coach's favor, and Alefantos sounds quite absurd, but imho they may both very well be true ...

Well these were my 2 cents ...

An accusation if it appears credible and/or puts in doubt some essential characteristic of the accused should be answered (something similar to not guilty); nevertheless it is up to the accuser to prove the accusation (at least in the legal sense) not on the accused to prove his innocence.

Fishing expeditions should not be answered; but if you answer some and not others, then it is logical to draw conclusions from the way the question is/is_not answered.

Let me just say that I am a fan of not answering to the media about any senarios

even if they accuse you of murder

If we supose the two teams are innocent, they will try and prove it through the predetermined ways of legal and operational actions needed.

If they are innocent and fail to prove it they will learn (the hard way) how to protect themselves in such cases

If they are guilty they can manage to prove themselves innocent also ...

then they can sue the trousers off the press reps who put stains on their reputatiuon! ;)

However, now UEFA decided this game has just a small suspicion of wrongdoing pinned on it, and two other games are DEFINITELLY corrupted ...

lets see which games they refer to ...

Archived