Phantis Forums

Larissa v. Panathinaikos

athinaios

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:nw:

Cisseeeeeeeeeee! Same cross, same shot! I thought they were showing a replay :LOL:

Spyropoulos with the cross.

Cisse's 17th goal of the season, Spyropoulos' second assist (both in the same game). 5th team goal between 40 and 45', third with Nioblias at the helm.

2-0 HT.

Spyropoulos with the cross.

Cisse's 17th goal of the season, Spyropoulos' first assist. 5th team goal between 40 and 45', third with Nioblias at the helm.

love those statistics... Cyber

What I'd like to see at the end of the season is Nomplias v TKate stats.... besides the 2 possible titles the team wins. :P

I am glad you like then Athninaie,

I don't think we need to be concerned with Ten Kate vs Nioblia.

In my mind they are both contributors to our season and Ten Cate should get all the credit he deserves for turning this ship around. No need to knock the guy. He served the team well. Nioblias is the coach now and he deserves all the credit for his part of the season as well.

Having said that we average 2.00 goals for per game with Nioblias, while with Ten Cate we averaged 1.85 (8 games vs 13)

Defensively, we averaged 0.69 goals against per game under Ten Cate, and with Nioblias we average 0.43.

Stats will change though and you don't need them to tell you that we are cruising comfortably to the title.

PAO_or_Death: Cisse has 17 goals in the SL and two in the UEFA cup. 19 total for the season.

Having said that we average 2.00 goals for per game with Nioblias, while with Ten Cate we averaged 1.85 (8 games vs 13)

Defensively, we averaged 0.69 goals against per game under Ten Cate, and with Nioblias we average 0.43.

Stats will change though and you don't need them to tell you that we are cruising comfortably to the title.

hahhaaaa.... No, I'm not trying to knock TKate down. I was saying (and wrote it here many times) that he deserved the credit for making PAO play decent football (as compared to previous years) but I was also convinced that TKate couldn't take PAO to the next level.

Also, I believed that the team under Nomplias wouldn't be worse so I wasn't against this mid-season change.

Still, I'd like to see more improvements. We don't have the confidence in our defense because something is lacking. Cisse has to start scoring during big games (against good teams).... Of course, I understand that the better teams play Cisse more closely.

It's nice to go into the next season with a good coach and a grood core.

In 2 weeks we go to play PAOK in Touba. If we win there then it's practically over. We can have a party with gavroi later. :LOL:

PS>Noblias should practice his subbing.. :P Should throw in a couple fresh players now. ;)

Kante is really good today.

We are playing with a lot of confidence now and it's evident that Larissa doesn't have what it takes to turn such a game. Barring any freak events, we should score some more goals. The only thing I notice is that we look a little too casual with the ball.

Athinaios.. please dont be so quick with the prognostics...

First we have Next week.. Oly might lose and end the champioship then... :)

:LOL: :LOL:

yeah, let's enjoy the trip and take one game at a time! :D

let's see another goal in this game! :P

Yeah, Cisse and Leto have added another dimenssion to our team. Leto with a lot of flare and Cisse with a lot of speed power and attitude.

I changed Tzorvas to 7. He faced one shot and he was in the perfect position to smother it. He had another cross that he came out and punched away instead of holding it. Other than that, I don't know what else to give him :unsure:

Archived