Phantis Forums

Iraklis v. PANATHINAIKOS

athinaios

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HT. Not even a one minute extra time. Now there was a giant gemisto papadopoulou landing on the pitch.

Nothing to get excited about in this first half. Our defense it's even worst than in other games. One white jersey (usually jakob) with four green ones all around and he manages to stop the ball, displace his marker, to turn, to look, and to pass. Maybe we should go back to the old days and field a libero behind the stoppers.

On some good news our defense managed to play the offside trap correctly a few times and Gilberto has an excellent game.

BlueStriker... Considerin we spent less on Cisse then u guys did on Voutiogo.. and that in 13 games, he already has more league goals then Diogo has in both season til now... I wouldnt talk so much about money poorly spent...

Good last 20 minutes.

The team looks a bit shell shocked.. but its hard to teach anythign to anyone in 3 days...

Keep the faith

Cisse has a limited game but we can't complain about scoring. You would not believe the goals Warzycha and Antoniadis missed in their days. It's always the same. I remember countless times Warzycha will miss a few chances, he would go on a three- or four game dry spell and the fans would start the "get a striker" routine.

Hahahaha, carrots for the rabbits.

Btw, Cisse is crap for the money spent on him. Can't even score one on one with the goalkeeper.

it was a one one one high speed with 2 guys all over him. I guarantee you most strikers wouldnt have gotten any shot at all off or made it that far.

Not to mention he's shown us he can finish and is the league's top scorer :huh:

But yeah, he missed a single chance....What a waste right....

I don't get whats with the anti-Cisse garbage. Is nobody seriously watching? Guys, there is no super player that scores 100% of his chances. Not even in Real Madrid, Barcelona, Man U, Chelsea do these players exist. Its funny because it goes to show you that even when a player is outrunning, out muscling the league and finding himself chances, making good finishes and leading the league in scoring, people still act like they don't do anything.

Expectation for foreign players is beyond reality with Greeks.

Im sorry guys.. I was a big HTC supporter... but anyoen that plays Simao, Gilberto, Kats and Gabriel at midfield in Karaiskaki... is not in my good books anymore...

Did you want an all out attacking line up? We can't even attack Ira effectively away from home!

He wasn't perfect but we've made significant strides. What we've done by sacking him for Nioblias is the equiavelent of being involved in a formula 1 race, being neck and neck 10 laps in, and pulling up to get out and change cars mid-way through the race for a car that may or may not be faster!

And having just changed cars I'm already seeing that this one is slower.

:tdown:

BlueStriker... Considerin we spent less on Cisse then u guys did on Voutiogo.. and that in 13 games, he already has more league goals then Diogo has in both season til now... I wouldnt talk so much about money poorly spent...

Good last 20 minutes.

The team looks a bit shell shocked.. but its hard to teach anythign to anyone in 3 days...

Keep the faith

amen, Diogo is the most overated player in Greece, he's not even as good as Mitroglou. Hes fatter this year, and was never really more than an overrated brazilian prospect.

Hmm..Lazaros in for Rukavina. I may actually prefer Rukaivna. Lazaros is not only bad, but selfish and way overconfident with the ball.

Archived