Phantis Forums

Vaslui - AEK

Irlandos

Very shocked, at first its was only conformed by sportive.com.cy, but now its every were. I don't feel so bad since Liverpool is my English team, anyway excellent move for Kyrgiakos and good luck. I hope are replacement isn't Moras.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Total crap. If I were Dusan, I would leave now as well. No need to be totally humiliated in the Europa League.

Go look and see what happened when Kyriakos wasnt playing against Oly last year in teh cup final... PAO in the playoffs.... last week against Malaga...

WE ARE SCREWED. ALVES FOR PRESIDENT!!!!

Total crap. If I were Dusan, I would leave now as well. No need to be totally humiliated in the Europa League.

Yeah who could blame him? Not only in Europe but in Greece as he was humiliated well I mean couldn't the management have informed him earlier? It's for the club's benefit damnit!

I don't know what they're going to bring in but I can already see the season slip away ... :( brought in a good transfer (Araujo) but there we go screwing it all up again.

Ax ... good luck to him once more ...

Oh one more thing I've written this numerous times now but I'm friggin' pissed one day before the game and still no news on where it will be shown! If this airs on Conn-X I will buy a plane ticket to Greece to slap someone (if I can't find someone from Conn-X I will slap someone randomly) to vent my frustration!

Apparently Conn-X was in the negotiations but now backed out just like they did with the PAO game nice good going <_< they're trying to sabotage Novasports obviously by going into these negotiations then backing out during the last days.

There's the possibility of the game not even showing now, if it does one of the two games (PAOK - Herenveen or Vaslui - AEK) will move to N/S 2. I hope it's the PAOK game that goes to their second channel as I can only see the first one.

I guess this is Conn-X's cheap way of getting publicity ...

btw.. the numbers are a little different this year for moneys in the Europa League.. I heard qualification and advancign past the group stage.. which this year is 2 teams, means omething like 3.6 million.....

Its 1.2 for gettin through to the group stages

160k per win

75k per draw

45k per loss

plus 2.1m for advancing to he round of 32 and another 3.3 million for the top 16 which is as far as any greek team will or can probably go

30 min till kick off nervous very nervous and were some how underdogs with the bettings go figure prove them wrong

Me too file very nervous but we shouldn't be really. And being underdogs for the bettings is great :D I've already placed my bet for AEK to win!

Funny to see those Romanians shake it to "Dragosta din tei" :D wait 'til they come to Athens ... an atmosphere there not used to I bet :D.

First images are rolling in on TVR2 (Romanian tv) next half I will be able to watch on N/S 1.

Archived