Phantis Forums

Vaslui - AEK

Irlandos

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These guys don't have it in them (bar maybe two or three of them). They don't have the killer instinct. They don't want to win. They want to be able to say "we tried". Trying is not enough. Trying is aiming for failure. I HATE THIS! This is HUMILIATION. We've lost to a completely retarded team. From that stupid /.MDJMF that had to kiss the ball everytime he took a corner to the mqlks smqlkjgdf commentators that couldn't even pronounce their own names correctly.

I'm off I'm going to hit something and probably hurt myself.

Oh btw if we get to 9th place this year we'll be lucky...

Its past the point of it beeing critical when we can not even get past qualifiying rounds to get to the group stages its humiliating for greek soccer to not be able to flat out crush these nothing clubs from iceland romania ext.......... i watched greek football crash and burn in the last decade.

Aek used to compete with the likes of real madrid roma inter rangers and we held our own and 10 years later we get dominated by who vaslui????

NO PRIDE FOR THE HISTORY FOR THE EMBLEM FOR THE PPLS

I know there still a 2nd leg to qualify it should not even come to that we should come back with 2 or 3 away goals.

AEK were horrible today! I can't believe how bad. Nsaliwa was appalling and Makos wasn't great either. There was no width and Blanco was isolated. Let's not even get started with the backline! AEK need a centre-back, central midfielder and a forward in my opinion, and that's just the bare minimum!

OK, we have no width and we also need a completely new central axis (CB, CM, forward). In other words, we only have a keeper! :(

Btw, I was informed that no one beats the Romanians in Vaslui! The Ottomans tried it ca 1400 and were badly routed by Stephen the Great! And we thought we could do it with Georgeas on the left, Alves in the centre and Mitropanos on the right!

Archived