Phantis Forums

Vaslui - AEK

Irlandos

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think paok can beat heerenveen, and olympiakos will easily destroy sheriff, i think we will beat vaslui but dont underestimate a team we dont know, they could be good, look at clui last year from romania in the champs league, they did well..

pana have a very tough task against athetico madrid, we all know greek teams struggle in spain so hopefully they can beat them too

Vaslui were quite fortunate to get through Omonia but they are a decent team. They have a strong, physical forward called Temwanjera who can be a handful but Kyrgiakos should handle him. They also have a mdifielder called Wesley who likes to get forward, he can be dangerous. Overall though AEL are much stronger and should get through this tie.

Yes! My beloved team and European football. I can't wait!

AEK 2 wins! GERA! :tup:

Never heard of Vaslui before but as they say underestimation is the mother of all f*ck ups ... (a wise lesson learnt from a Steven Seagall movie :LOL: ).

That's fantastic news! It's a solid team and will mean that Djebbour won't be able to play in European competition for another team, so the rumours of his move to Benfica will subside. That's a strong AEK team. Will Scocco feature because he's also rumoured to be on his way out.

As for the game itself, I can't wait to see AEK shut their chairman up! In an interview he disrespected AEK by saying:

"AEK is not a club that impresses me. I'm very optimistic about our chances of qualifying. They do have the best coach in Greece and some excellent players. They've also played in the Champions League, but they've remained in the shadow of Olympiakos and Panathinaikos and we are not afraid of anything, we have high hopes."

Sorry but the chairman of a smallish Romanian club has no right to be saying AEK doesn't impress him as a club! I may be a PAO fan but even I consider it disrespectful for him to gone on to say that AEK are in the shadow of PAO and Olympiakos. Now this may be a arrogant of me, but I also find it ridiculous that a mid-table Romanian team can be disrespectful to one of our biggest clubs. I really hope that AEK wins both legs to put these guys in their place!

Ignorance is bliss my friend i too finally hope aek can come back from the dead and finally make some kind of descent run in the europa league like back in the days, i truly love it when coaches or what not that run there mouths a team that was established in what 2002 ase mas re file!!!!

Scoco is going no were dont know were you heard that rumour hes not playin nor juanfran kafes karabelas and araoujo.

Im a bit worried about the match especially from a team i know nothing about and what to expect from there side,never the less aek and greek football need to put these minnow clubs away with conviction, we all dont want a repeat of omonia and no uefa its not the aek way not to be part of a cup run in europe.

A win in europe will ease the dought in our fans and hopefully with the w then a full house for the premeir match with the gavros and joy in the stands, instead of what we usually see

Sorry but the chairman of a smallish Romanian club has no right to be saying AEK doesn't impress him as a club! I may be a PAO fan but even I consider it disrespectful for him to gone on to say that AEK are in the shadow of PAO and Olympiakos. Now this may be a arrogant of me, but I also find it ridiculous that a mid-table Romanian team can be disrespectful to one of our biggest clubs. I really hope that AEK wins both legs to put these guys in their place!

:nw:

Btw Scocco isn't playing because of earlier obtained cards. He's not going anywhere as far as I know.

Still no news on where the game will be shown :( ... not Novasports 1 that's for sure. They're showing PAOK apparently.

Wait ... WHAT??? :(

WHAT??????? :(

Seriously ... what???

Bah ... well I wish him good luck but sad to see him go. Very nice move though, Liverpool! Bravo Kyrgiako!

And now what for AEK? About two weeks of transfer season left ... Moras? We sold him last year to get him back now? Crazy times and the only positive is the €3 000 000 which will allow us to make two transfers I think (the tall striker Dusan wanted and the Kyrgiakos replacement).

Archived