Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos - Atletico Madrid

Irlandos

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Euro2004, typically in the summers the games are like this. People just sit.....I went to PAO v OSFP without G13 in Leoforos, it was even quiter...I was honestly shocked....

The atmosphere is awful, I admit. The stands are not full, the game is defeinitley not sold out.

Funny, if I read the headlines and was in Greece, I wuoldnt have bothered to get a ticket, because apparently they were "sold out" a week in advance. I see PLETNY of extra setas, and I guarantee you the ekdotiria were open before the match. People are full of it.

As for the team, Atletico defeinitley looks better than PAO. We have zero possession and one half chance playing long ball....Thats also a reason why the crowd is quiet.

Can someone please explain to me why the stadium is half empty and the atmosphere is the worst i've ever seen in a European game involving a Greek team.

Funny too because vs Villareal it was among one of the best i had ever seen...loud and smoky, how football was MEANT TO BE

Euro, I'm not making excuses, I'm actually 100% serious. It really is like this in the summers, I'm not kidding. Last year w/ Sparta was the same thing. Its hot, and people are on vacation mode/chill.

As for PAOK, dude they are dead in the stands in Europe man...

Can someone please explain to me why the stadium is half empty and the atmosphere is the worst i've ever seen in a European game involving a Greek team.

Funny too because vs Villareal it was among one of the best i had ever seen...loud and smoky, how football was MEANT TO BE
Against Prague too!

we are wasting the home leg, fans, players and everybody. Nothing but long ball and a crowd still on vacation...Europa Cup it is.

0-1

Special thanks to PAE, for doing nothign the last 2 years but send defenders out, and bring nothing in......

Salpiggidis goal was definitley offside.

Archived