Phantis Forums

sparta v pao

PAO_OR_DEATH

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh well, a 2-0 win in oaka........im hoping H10K8 in fear of loosing his job kicks the team in the arse and we can look forward to a much better PAO come leg 2.....

its been a pleasure posting with you ladies and gentlemen, now its time for me to sleep.......ainte

At least we scored, so a 2-0 win in Athens isn't improbable.

Congrats to Salpi.

Sparta scored 3 beautiful goals, but all could have been prevented. The defensemen made serious mistakes.

As for the PK, is Gisse a good PK taker or was he given the chance because he's an expensive star on the team?

PAO had more than enough chances to win this one. If they're more careful in Athens they can go through, but I not with this kind of defense.

3-1......i could very well vomit. I dont know why I even care about this team...its like smoking.....i dont like it but i do it anyways. Its really an ongoing tragedy. From big signings, then making a series of useless and AWFUL signings, and consistently ignoring the teams weak points...The transfer season is a definite FAILURE this year, AGAIN. It should never be considered a success until ALL of the teams needs are adressed.

Player ratings

Galinovic 5

Spyropoulos 4

Kante 2

Vyntra 4

Biarsmyr 5

Simao 5

Gilberto 4

Karagkounis 5

Gabriel 5

Cisse 5

Salpiggidis 6

Leto 6

Sariegui 4

Katsouranis 5

Henk Ten Cate 3

As for a 2-0 in OAKA. Its not impossible, but it certainly is improbable. We cant score, they can defend, and we cant defend. I think this time we've really gone and done it...

Third goal was Sariegui and vyntras fault.. they both lost their man and had to recover and couldnt...

Leto looked good out there..

I saw we win 4-1 in athens..

well I hope your right, but nothing I saw out there today said we can beat that team 4-1.

We cannot seriously go another year with Vyntra and Sariegui, either. Kante is the new CB, another nobody, and he was so unbeleivably awful. Sure he can be better, but if hes already having these types of games, than toss him. We needed quality, not...Kante.

He'll be gone. I just hope the staff can quit pretending hes good and give him a chance because we need the replacements SOONER rather than later

Drakos I think you're being too generous with the ratings. Salpi was a 7 and Leto a 6 in my opinion, other than that everyone was a 4 or lower.

Nikosvazelas look at the 3rd goal again:

http://www.goal4replay.net/VideoWatchF.asp...?ID=29721&Ln=En

Sarrigui got turned too easily, but with Biarsmyr tracked the runner and it was his responsibility to stop him from getting a shot off. He was the favourite in this situation and he dived in, got no where near the ball and allowed the goal. The biggest part of the blame falls on him.

As for the return leg. I think PAO showed enough to suggest that this game can be over-turned. After all, we were away and missed a penalty, had Cisse incorrectly adjudged to have been offside when he burst through on goal, and we scored a goal that was disallowed. All while not playing well. If OAKA is full and we're serious then it can be done. Leto must start though and so must Sarriegui (he's the lesser of the evils). Will Moon be back for the return leg?

Archived