Phantis Forums

sparta v pao

PAO_OR_DEATH

Why is Sparta Prague looking like Omonia, Anorthosis, Rejkjavik? :(

Because we think that we're awesome.... Reality is non of our club team(s) play w/ heart... We're "expected" to advance....

We need to play w/ heart and passion... There isn't any

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cisse had no business taking that godamn penalty. Our PK taker, should be taking that penalty. NOT CISSE. We are not a godamn circus where the new signing has to get a chance to make his debut goal.

Anyways, we lose this and we are out of Europe if I'm not mistaken. This game looks exactly like Ergotelis/Panserraikos/Anorthosis nightmares.

And yet again, the defense is utter s%$#!. Sure, we dont need a big signing!

We have Kante! And Bierasmyr!

Cisse had no business taking that godamn penalty. Our PK taker, should be taking that penalty. NOT CISSE. We are not a godamn circus where the new signing has to get a chance to make his debut goal.

Anyways, we lose this and we are out of Europe if I'm not mistaken. This game looks exactly like Ergotelis/Panserraikos/Anorthosis nightmares.

And yet again, the defense is utter s%$#!. Sure, we dont need a big signing!

We have Kante! And Bierasmyr!

I COMPLETELY agree about the defense... It's looking like there's holes everywhere

Relax guys, if PAO scores one (without taking in any more) we have a good chance to advance.

Cisse shouldn't be taking penalties because he's a "superstar".... Why PAO can't find a great PK taker is a mystery to me.

The good news is that PAO has gotten some 5 chances to score. If they keep it up in the second half they should score one....

First half is over...

Bye Bye PAO from the CL so many ambitions and alot of potential but on the last year of Ten Cate's contract, PAO might have a fighting chance in winning the protathlima if the Greek refs don't give it to OSFP.

You serious man....

1st of all TenKate is going to take the blame here if PAO doen't advance... He said to reporters and to the papers "if we don't succeed it's my fault"

2nd As far as the protathlima is concerned get over this "paying crap"

Someone explain why the GK was not sent off with a red card when he committed the penalty?

Yeah I don't get that either... The only thing that I can think of is that the goalie was not the last player... There were other players at the same line as Salpigidi

It was the correct call

I have a feeling that we havent even seen the worst of this. 3-0 / 3-1 Sparta. Sparta will go for the kill early second half, and they will likely get it. I hope I'm wrong, but this feels EXACTLY like the tragedies of last season, and you can smell it in the air almost....

I cannot beleive this jackass management was AGAIN trying to dismiss the idea of buying a CB after last years catastrophes, and this year we open the season with one.

Cedric Kante is not even as good as Morris. Biarsmyr comparisons to Mellberg are hysterical, and Spyropoulos is simply inadequate.

Archived