Phantis Forums

george21

We are completely unable to produce a serious, fast counter ...

we don't have a fast game, we s*ck under pressure and we can't put on pressure ourselves. And sadly enough, I'm not just talking about this game.

We need new players (this game and just generally), because these guys aren't going to do it.

0-1 by Majstorovic and these guys celebrating like they won the worldcup ... :(

I guess I should just be happy with the goal but ... this kind of mentality won't get us anywhere.

To be honest, I think the players (and everyone else) know that this team isn't going anywhere anyways. Might as well enjoy the wins as they come and build for next season (which is why I was happy to see Bajevic play Pavlis and Tachtsidis).

0-1 by Majstorovic and these guys celebrating like they won the worldcup ... :(

I guess I should just be happy with the goal but ... this kind of mentality won't get us anywhere.

To be honest, I think the players (and everyone else) know that this team isn't going anywhere anyways. Might as well enjoy the wins as they come and build for next season (which is why I was happy to see Bajevic play Pavlis and Tachtsidis).
The sad thing is that we have the quality ... we really do. With players like Scocco, Blanco, Kyrgiakos, you name it ...

we have good players, but there's just no sinergy, no speed, no right mentality ...

It is indeed good to see Bajevic get some younger people on and I was surprised to hear El Hadji Diouf was in the squad and was warming up. I hope we get to see him or Nathan Burns play sometime soon.

Archived