Phantis Forums

Werder- PAO

athinaios

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Panathinaikos look like they control the game in midfield. We play a very careful game not overextending to push players forward.

Anorthosi - Inter 2-2 :o

It went from 0-1 to 1-1 to 1-2 to 2-2. Good job Anorthosi.

HT in Bremen. Not too bad. I don't think we'll be able to score 4 goals this way. We play tightly in midfield and take our moments moving forward. We had a few chances and so had Bremen. It's doable. We could leave with points, but it won't be easy.

Another 45 minutes. Now Werder will begin opening it up. Maybe we can sneak a little goal early on...

I 'm watching the game on SKYSPORTS and the Brits say that PAO have clearly been the better side so far. So, I like them. I also think we 've done pretty well and I can see us taking sthing from this match. Our work rate is admirable and all three DMs are kicking ass. Nilsson and Spyro look decent too.

Btw, say what you will but HTC has done an excellent job again tonight. With two quality CBs back there I would be smoking my pipe and drinking some vodka on the rocks while watching the game. Only thing that makes me nervous is that we keep making individual mistakes.

tough game

we CAN win this.

we need to be a bit more dangerous, and an early goal will send Werder into panic....

the confidence from the last game was HUGE boost for us. we need to stay focused, and i think lady luck will give us the 3 points we deserved last game!

Werder is trying to pick up their game.

Anorthosis up 3-2 :tup:

I think Salpi could create some havoc in this game. There is a lot of space around Bremen's defense and we have managed to keep the ball high.

BTW, Tziolis with a very good game. Vintra too.

Spyro has been exposed a couple of times.

Archived