Phantis Forums

Olympiacos - Panserraikos

paxiotis7

Should be a win for OLympiakos agasnt newly promoted Panserraikos. Panserraikos lost 0-3 away to pao last week. Our team have to start getting there acts together and start playing like a team. This is a fairly new team and it will take time to gel, but that excuse shouldnt work agastn an oppent this weak at home. Lets see how things go...

Prediction : 3-0 :tup: Optimistic? I think so, but I think this is the game we finally get our act together.

CHEMISTRY is what we're missing at the moment

It's typical w/ any club that goes out and buys players that good for the team and when you have THAT MUCH talent on the bench and on the field it's difficult to get the right combination to do it's job.

As long as we're winning and we're getting the correct results, just give it some time and it's all going to be great..

This weekend I see a small win to be honest with you. What I would like to see though is Nikopolidis take a hike

CHEMISTRY is what we're missing at the moment

It's typical w/ any club that goes out and buys players that good for the team and when you have THAT MUCH talent on the bench and on the field it's difficult to get the right combination to do it's job.

As long as we're winning and we're getting the correct results, just give it some time and it's all going to be great..

This weekend I see a small win to be honest with you.  What I would like to see though is Nikopolidis take a hike

I agree with the chemistry thing, but a team needs time to bond. Like last year olmpiakos have done the same mistkae and started to rebuild a team. We got Diogo, Leto, Oscar, Galitsios, Belluchi (kinda), Aavram, Yianni Papadopoulos and Dudu. Thats 7-8 new players we got this season, 5 of which are key parts of our team and will start roughly every game that they are healthy. We all know this is the fault of our stubborn president for not making proper plans, but you have to let a bunch of new players have a bit of time to gel. This team can be good but its up to Valeverde to sort it. Imo last year Lemonis did a very good job considering there was 7 new players ( I think). Very very stupied to sack him and ivic, possibly the best personel of the club since i have been following them. Ivic knew what he was doing and built a great team in just a few monthes.

Sorry to get a bit off topic, but this is an important game vs a week opponent where we should really focus on playing together and trying to built chemestry

Finally we palyed a decent game. I know it was agasnt a bunch of dusters but thats ok. We were playing well and scoring. The back line and Nikopolidis were terrible though. Everythign else was fine. Even Oscar played good. :LOL:

I hate to say it but Nikopolidis has got to go. We should buy a goalie in the winter. I was watching him alot this game and i just see that he makes too many litle mistakes too often.

Lets see if the chemestry starts clicking a bit better now. I think its good some times to play a week team and really learn how to win of them big time like this. Its a shame we didnt get teh clean sheet. Plus I predicted olympiakos to win 4-0 in propo so im really dissapointed :D

OH well a win is a win.

Archived