Phantis Forums

Nordsjaelland vs Olympiakos

paxiotis7

We got what we wanted out of this game and got the win...

Now we go back to Karaiskaki with no worries....

What I didn't like was the kind of soccer that we showed. If there's a place in which we need ALOT of help at is the back line and in the goalkeeping position.

:gr: :gr: :gr:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a lame game. This team just keeps getting worse. That number 6 guy was pissing me off. He fouled belluchi hard 2-3 times and had a lot of rough fools. THe first time he got touched ( by belluchi ) he went down fast and belluchi got the yellow. Rediculos. And I remember another point in the game belluchi beat his man and the guy tackled him from behind with his cleet in while stopping the couter attack. Stoltidis how ever should have got sent off, so should that jerk with the head helmet.

However I dont want to make excuses. Their was NO flow to our team in that formation. Leonardo worked hard, but I dont think that position is right for him. His touch is too rough when he gets close to the goal and there isnt that much space. Anyways I dont think that was the problem. Galletti was terrible ( for what he should be doing). Belluchi wasnt doing his best either. Mitroglou up front alone is useless too. Didnt do anything, and didnt give any much support to the already struggling midfielders. Mitroglou isnt good enough yet to start up front alone. He was lucky to score after his bad first touch. That goal was proof that we were playing a week team. Any decent defensive back line would have never let that happen. On top of all the useless scorers, Stoltidis and Patsa were garbage behind them. They didnt help anything at getting the ball forword.

Were going to lose in the group stage of uefa if we paly like this. But I dont think thats going to happen. The thing with OLympiakos for the last year or so, we always play to teams levels. Like last year, we could be owning bremen away, then losing to kalamaria away. I have a feeling when we paly agastn better teams like Hamburg or something we will step up our game. Its still early in the season and there is plenty of time to improve, but we have to do it fast or we will be out of europe.

Just for the record, I think Diogo is going to be the best player to ever play for olympiakos! :tup:

Just for the record, I think Diogo is going to be the best player to ever play for olympiakos! :tup:

That won't happen. You could put Maradona in his prime in this crap team and he wouldn't shine enough to be Olympiakos' best ever. Legendary players are almost always surrounded by other top players and their status is def measured by success. Unless Oly win the UEFA Cup (highly unlikely) and Diogo shines he has no chance of being an Olympiakos legend. On top of that Chelsea are also rumoured to be considering a bid. Whether thats true or not what is for sure is that he probably won't be in greece for long. Olympiakos were terrible once again today and i dont think diogo will want to stay for too long.

I agree...

This kid has LOOOOONG way to go before he's a "legend" at this club..

With todays business mentalities it's extremely difficult to create a "legend" at a club.. Can anyone tell me who's a legend at a club other than lets say Bobby Charlton at Man U and Raul for R. Madrid???

No doubt though he's going to be the man for us... It's up to the other guys (Galletti, Kovasevic, Leto and others) to step up and follow in his shadow, because we all know that good players attract defenders which means it leaves other players open..

I agree...

This kid has LOOOOONG way to go before he's a "legend" at this club..

With todays business mentalities it's extremely difficult to create a "legend" at a club..  Can anyone tell me who's a legend at a club other than lets say Bobby Charlton at Man U and Raul for R. Madrid???

No doubt though he's going to be the man for us...  It's up to the other guys (Galletti, Kovasevic, Leto and others) to step up and follow in his shadow, because we all know that good players attract defenders which means it leaves other players open..

There are loads club-legends! Maldini at Milan, Giovanni at Olympiakos, Maradona at Boca (and Napoli), Pele at Santos, Moore at West Ham, Warzycha at PAO, Ketsbaia at Ano, etc. Legends are plenty, in Greek football though it will become a rarity though because of the way the club's are run. Diogo will be sold once the first bid for him comes in.

Btw, does anyone know why Kova didn't feature in Denmark?

Come on guys, Im not saying right away that Diogo will be the best ever (well i sort of did but I didnt really mean it that way). All im saying that Diogo is pure class and will defently be a great player someday. Wheter he is playing at Olympiakos,Real Madrid, Chelsea or Arsenal he is going to be a verry good player. He will probably leave olympiakos in the future. But you can not say that he hasnt been great in the first few weeks here. Maybe Im exaggerating or being to positive, but I really like Diogo so far. Dont forget he made the transition from South America really fast. Remember how long it took Belluchi to start playing decent? Making a transition that fast just shows that Diogo has pure raw talent. Maybe he hasnt made the full transition yet, and there is more to come from Diogo! I hope so! So far I am a big fan. But I see your point evalagoal and I agree 100%. With todays buisness', a player will rarly stay rare to a club his whole career, espcially a player like Diogo, who can be a huge player for the biggest clubs. He will not stay at olympiakos long, but I hope he does.

Archived