Phantis Forums

Nordsjaelland vs Olympiakos

paxiotis7

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crazy what do you mean he said he'd injure Stoltidi? When did he say that? Didn't UEFA take action?

At some point,Stoltidis went down after a foul call,the refere call for both players and showed a yellow to Stoltidi and their number 6.While they were going away from each other,that guy,6 with the helmet,called Stoltidi and he was pointing at our player and then showed him that they are going to carry Stoltidi with a strecher after he is done with him.Fake macho shita....

so, as im watching this game, if the supposed best team of greece can brely beat 9th place Nor-something, how can we expect Pao to beat inter...?

As good as our teams looked last year in Europe with panionio winning 2 games, Ael eliminating Blackburn, Aris eliminating Zaragosa and almost making the 32, pao losing in the 90th to the eventual Uefa cup finalists and olys run in the champions league, how the hell can we go from that, to barely beating some end of the table Danish team, Aris gettin eliminated to some sub par team, oly losing out to Anorthosis and Aek to Omonia.

The way i see it... its all about coaching. We change coaches the way most people change underwear and expect our teams to build for the future. How? when every summer we have different systems, different philosophies and different players coming in to suit the coaches needs and wants. Absolute crap. I dont care who it is.. but id liek to see PAO keep a coach for at least 4 or 5 years (itll never happen)

When u think of Arsenal, u think Wegners Team, same with Man Utd and Alex ferguson.

Look at newcastle, they changed coaches i think 12 times since 1999 and a one time big club in England has become a joke. There has to be some truth behind all this. Thoughts?

Archived