Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos - Inter

cyberfish

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HT 0-1.

As sad as the scoreline is, i am really enjoying watching Pao play against this team. They are no Inter by any means, but they are standing up against them eye to eye. A CB would of been nice to have to help with Ibrahimovic but we got to live with what we have. Its a great show so far and hopefully we can get one back in the 2nd half.

Moon's post was great and pure class.

BTW, there is nothing wrong with the lineup. It looks like HTC read the game perfectly, and even anticipated that Ibrahimovic would be a handfull and put three CBs in. It's not his fault that we needed four or five to mark the guy (sure we could have bought one in the summer, but Ibra would be hard to handle by anyone in the world).

We do have a lot of speed on the pitch. Moon is having an awesome game and Salpi is all over the field. We had a couple of good chances to score, but we'll have to risk more in the second half if we want to score. Maybe Christodoulopoulos or Sousa for a defender might be the move later on...

nobody remembers good games... we need points.

I think were doing well at attacking, but like I was trying to say for the last 3 months, there no point whatsoever, unless its backed up in defense, and it isnt.

Imagine if PAO bought some good defenders...this would be a much much better game for us right now....but were with the Ioannis Gkoumas who was nearly dropped, and Simao who barley plays CB, and Nilson who is a right back....I mean, theres no point spending big on the midfield and strikers, if you dont have anything in the back, unless you are getting absolute world class players in all positions up front.

Archived