Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos - Inter

cyberfish

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the pao youth team played inters youth today and ninis and petropoulos played in the game. We lost 2-1 petropoulos got the goal and ninis missed a pen. This is why ninis is out for tomorrow since he played. I hope rukavina is good to go we need him. I see this as a close game and us taking it 2-1 or at worse a 1-1 tie. Can't wait for the game!!!!!

Yes, pictures would be great!

Yeah I know it's far fetched and wouldn't ever make such a prediction normally BUT ... I dreamt last night (why I was dreaming of PAO no clue :D) that they would win 3-0 so ... (and of course a dream is almost like science... it has to happen now :P).

http://www.gazzetta.gr/content/view/10352/149/

this article has the startin 11 for pao. TOTAL SHOCK. i am numb.

ill name the players first..... Galino, Moon, Nilsson, Simao, Goumas, Vyntra, Silva, Mattos, Cleyton, Kara and Salpi.

The way i see it and as reported on supersportfm, the team will be in a 5-3-2

----------------------Galinovic-----------------------

Moon----Vyntra-----Goumas------Simao-----Nilsson

-------------Mattos---------------Silva-------------

-------------------------Kara--------------------------

--------------Cleyton-----------------------------

------------------------Salpi-------------------------

Even though on paper it will look like this......

Vyntra-Simao-Goumas-Nilsson

-----Moon---Mattos----Silva----

--------Cleyton-------Kara-----

------------Salpi---------------

I expect for Moon to come back and play defensively when we are defending and for him to jump forward when we are attackign.

What the hell kind of a line up is this? A joke? Ivansich won't even be starting?? Why is he playing this Moon guy?

Because he's afraid of Inter. He's going for a 0-0.

Let's hope we can nick one and hold out.

Anyway guys I'm off to watch the games so I'll chat to you guys later... Hopefully PAO and Ano will be sitting on top of the group at the end of the night! :whistle: :gr:

Wow that line up is very very weird! Its too much def and again Salpi will be wasted in the middle!!! HE CAN"T PLAY CF!!! he is so good from the wing, he will be swallowed alive by the big Inter def. I pray we can hold on for a tie. Inter is playing 3 strikers o man.

It looks like HTC was scared with all the defensive mistakes and we are probably going to play a tight game and try to strike on the counter. Not a bad though, and I am curious to see how it will work. Salpi can play this role well, and he has done it in the past. I hope Cleyton can provide some good support. Let's see how it plays out.

I played around with the lineup. It's hard to tell from the names, but we have the option of playing so many formations with these players.

here is an example:

------------------Galinovic--------------

Moon----Goumas--Vintra---Nilsson

----Gilberto--Mattos--Simao---------

--Cleyton------------------Karagounis

---------------Salpigidis---------------

or

------------------Galinovic--------------

Moon----Goumas--Vintra-Simao--Nilsson

------Gilberto--Mattos---Karagounis------

-------Cleyton-----------------

-----------------Salpigidis---------------