Phantis Forums

Nery Alberto Castillo Confalonieri

REDmagic

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

after the derby i slightly changed my oppinion about him. he came in and controled himself. he could have even created a very nice goal. i think it wouldn't be bad to keep him. if he continues like that and concentrates on his work and the training he will manage to grab a spot in the starting lineup.

but if we sell him it should be at least 4 mio.

• 3 months later...

Moved to the Olympiakos forum.

Nice goal, but if I was the Oly coach and the game was 0-0 and he did the same thing and in the end missed scoring I would be furious, because during the play Kafes was wide open in a much better scoring position. He should have passed the ball to him.

• 3 months later...

Couple of issues and decisions to be made by Mr. Castillo.

First, "Chelsea vs. Loyalty". Does he take the high road to maybe the most elite team in Europe getting a chance to learn from elite players/coaches, or does he stay with the team that he is beginning to enjoy sucess with.

Second, "Chelsea vs Playing Time". Does he go to Chelsea, and get splinters on his ass and become a glorified water boy or does he stay with Olympiakos and continue his carrer with the prospect of becoming a beloved foreigner in Greece (i.e. Vazeha).

Personally, I think he flies the coop. The kid is young and young kids get excited.

• 5 weeks later...

There's not a damn thing going on...

What I believe is going to happen is that Castillo is waiting to see what our NT is doing and if their going to get closer into making into the EURO I think that he's going to play for Greece. He wants to make sure that if he does this he will get more exposure on the International level.

Now as far as Mexico, I do go to Mexican resteraunt here where I live and all of them ALWAYS ask about how well Castillo is doing in the Greek League. After about 3 - 4 time of them asking me this I had to ask of why they ask and the tell me that all of Mexico wants this guy to play for them because they know of what sort of talent he is...

No mater what this kid has 2 nations wondering and he's the only one that knows of what he's going to do in the future..

Archived