Phantis Forums

Nery Alberto Castillo Confalonieri

REDmagic

just read that castillos father wants to meet louvaris. there aren't any details about why, but i'd say that it is because of a transfer of castillo to chivas...

Don't tell me Castillo's father is his agent as well

we all know who that usually turns out

Ex: Choutos

anywayz i am a bit sad to see Castillo going

given all we have been through with him

both the good and alot of the bad

but i felt after his recent confrontation that he had finally turned the corner

and could jump start his career

anywayz this deal seems imminent my question is how much are we getting for him ??

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think that Kokkalis will want to see Castillio going, maybe the whole thing is a message from Castillio to Olympiakos that they need to give him more opportunities.

Now with Toure's disappereance Castillio's behaviour doesn't seem so bad and Sollied could reconsider his view.

normally the greek sites don't write anything in english. what i read so far is the following:

- castillo's father is handling the whole stuff

- the transfer fee would be something around 1 mio euros

- castillo would get something in between 1.2 and 1.5 mio a year (!!!???)

- they also try to convince castillo that he could become a member of the mexican national team

- a paper wrote today that chivas wants castillo on loan

- the final negotiations are supposed to take place in spain

- castillo has a deadline till today to answer chivas

all these things are written on several websites, but there hasn't been any official statement of the club yet. so i don't really know what it is all about and if castillo will be leaving osfp.

pore... he has a bad character, he does a lot of m*****es but ill be sad to see him go... hes is young blood of oly and had amazing skill! he should stay! sollied can put him into his place!

but lets be honest i don't think Sollied wants him here and i can't say i don't blame him

i mean he has brought us young blood like Toure, Babaginda and now Ne

i mean all these players especially the 2 Ivory Coast players are suppose to be hot commodities

Castillo we can all agree is still a project at work and we may never know wut will become of him

i mean i want him here cause he have seen flashes of brilliance from him but at wut cost

Sollied can care less on wut he has done in the past and thats the right mind set he looks at the present and future and he doesn't see Castillo fit for Olympiakos

also that his father said that castillo wants to play in the mexican national team and even the world cup.rumours have it that the vice president of chivas came to athens to talk to olympiakos management to see if they will agree with this transfer but they have to wait until monday since olympiakos has a game sunday and that has first priority.

prety much they say that monday is going to be a meeting that castillo father and olympiakos management will discuse if this transfer is possibile and how much money chivas will have to pay if they want the player.some news say that sunday game was the last game of castillo for olympiakos but nothing official yet.

i dont think were gonna sel him for 3 mill. sollied was asked after the whole toure incident whether or not to let castillo go by kokkalis, and sollied said that he didnt want to let him go and that he wants him to rejoin the team. today "fos" said that sollied is again asking that this transfer does not happen. listen if these people think that castillo is good enough to play for mexico in the world cup and hes only 22 mind you. then why are we impressed with 3 mill.???? hes worth more than that. and i dont really think kokkalis is gonna jump at 3 mill. if he goes its because we dont want him. and i think hes gonna stay at the end.

^^^ i agree! i think sollied knws tht castillo has the potential and he is going to put im in his place... and he wants him to stay. Castillo isworth loads more than 3mil at his age. Juve reportedly gave sumthin like 6.5 mil euro last summer but was rejected so i realy think we are in loss if he goes for three million... <_<

Castillo will stay with Olympiakos and will score the winner against the bazelia ,take his shirt off , get a 2nd yellow card and Kokkalhs suspend him for 3 months :P :LOL:

Castillo is good young player and must be given more game time to show his talent B)

Archived