Phantis Forums

PAO v. Sparta Prague

athinaios

Ninis 6 are you kiddin me? midfield greatly lifted. He was the only player to get the team moving up front, with the assitst to Gabriel, but also great runs in the box, chances and including setting up the sitter for Salpiggidis that was our best chance of the game...

And Sousa 8.5 ? For finishing 1 chance at the end of the game? anyways there your ratings. I judged him yesterday and day before its based on PERFORMANCE. im done with this discussion, if your going to say I have biasses while saying Galinovic and Ninis were poor and Sousa was an 8.5 then its clear youve got your biases to get over.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VF9ZiBE7Uo

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Galino needs to put some sticky substance on his gloves. He HAS to grab some of the balls that hit his hands.

We advanced. We made some mistakes which can be costly vs more talented clubs. & Vyntra had no mistakes but he got cute with the ball & someone better tell him that if he loses the ball there is no one else but the golalie

SIGN SOME DEFENDERS

Ninis 6 are you kiddin me? midfield greatly lifted. He was the only player to get the team moving up front, with the assitst to Gabriel, but also great runs in the box, chances and including setting up the sitter for Salpiggidis that was our best chance of the game...

And Sousa 8.5 ? For finishing 1 chance at the end of the game? anyways there your ratings. I judged him yesterday and day before its based on PERFORMANCE. im done with this discussion, if your going to say I have biasses while saying Galinovic and Ninis were poor and Sousa was an 8.5 then its clear youve got your biases to get over.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VF9ZiBE7Uo

i didnt say galino was poor. i gave him a 7. i said he was shaky. shaky in a sense that he had a problem holding onto to shots and misjudged a coupel of balls.

As for ninis, like i said he was only on for 22 minutes. He lost the ball four times in that span. he did however help the midfiels improve when he came on in a sense where, when he didnt lose the ball, he made some smart decisions. He didnt have an assist yesterday though. Gabriel had an assist. As for the sitter to salpi, the pass was off and was almost an own goal. salpi never touched it. You are entitled to your opinion like i said, obviously, but i also have the right to disagree. in the end, we are both happy as our team is in the champions league.

that play with Salpi was created by Ninis and was a good play, and it may have almost been an own goal, but the play was almost a goal. Ninis creates. He loses the ball, but he makes up for it. My point is, Ninis is looking way more dangerous when were breaking with numbers up while Clayton could not make any decent plays or faseis from these situations, draws the diff.

As for Galinovic - i dont remember any shots he struggled with. He punched most clear - thats different. I agree with that. no reason to take chances trying to hold the ball, when the games target is to hold on really, punch it away out for corner or to the wings. THeres nothing wrong with punching the ball clear if you know what your doing, he did. Its not slipping if you punch it clear.

He did a great job of that (isntead of punching ala Antonakis back into the center for a free goal is what keepers are not supposed to do) i dont remember misjudging anything either, i thought on one save he was sold the other way but still caught up to it (and did very well to), a bounce shot does that though. I thought he was key yesterday, we almost found oursleves down 1-0 a few times. A better team, will put those away, and thats what im worried about.

There were 2 low shots from over 20 meters that galino saved yes.. but left a rebound 3 yards in front of him... one that was cleared by vyntra and the other by sariegui. he made 2 key saves during the match which could of resulted in goals but his rebound or lack of ball control nearly caused a goal as well. Plus Sparta pragues two best chances in the final 5 minutes were not saved they were shot out. Nevertheless.. i gave him a 7. but he needs to stabilize.

As for Ninis, like i said, he was on for 22 minutes. i watched just this morning the 22 minutes he was on.. (was actually 26) but i call it 22 as there was a goal and two stoppages that made 4 minutes go by, but in the 22 minutes, he received the ball 11 times. 4 times his first touch was horrible and lost the ball to an opponent, 1 time he made a pass to a sparta defender, ( there was a mix up) and one cross was stopped by sparta defense without trouble. the other 3 times he touched the ball.. one time he passed it to gabriel on the side which led to gabriel making a run and crossign for the goal. one time he cut in and caused a chance but his final pass was off and salpi could of scored if not. i gave him a 6 because 50% he had the ball he gave it away. Not because he was bad but because he wasnt great. I love Ninis but he wasnt that good yesterday. In sparta on the other hand, when he came on, for the first 15 minute, sparta lost the ball and pao played their best 10 minutes of the season.

Souza played as a lone striker and i thought did very well even though he did show signs of being rusty he did create soem chances and scored a goal. Reminded me of kovacevic a bit. only with a bit more skill. He also just turned 26. lets give him some time before callin him a dud.

Archived