Phantis Forums

Omonoia -AEK Athens

bides

What a draw for Omonia!!! Okkas Aloneftis back playing in Athens!!! This draw is sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bet there will be 20000 Omonia fans going to Athens to watch this game it will be crazy!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:LOL:

20,000 Omonoia fans? I doubt that.... Maybe 5000 at max....

Anyways, Omonoia is gonna lose 2 or 3 nil in athens and go home I think...

Okkas, one of AEK's most useless players in their history, is not much concern for Kyrgiakos and Rikka....

Omonia finally get the third team of the former POK!

I remember the other two European matchups:

In the late 80's or very early 90's, they played PAO. PAO won but some very bad blood developed as Dimitris Saravakos was provoked, red carded and out of 2-3 European matches for PAO.

In the 1960's Omonia drew Olympiakos who expected an easy task. However, they only won 1-0 in Lefkosia and drew at Karaiskakis to qualify by the skin of their teeth.

Let's see how this matchup goes!

:LOL:

20,000 Omonoia fans? I doubt that.... Maybe 5000 at max....

Anyways, Omonoia is gonna lose 2 or 3 nil in athens and go home I think...

Okkas, one of AEK's most useless players in their history, is not much concern for Kyrgiakos and Rikka....

Cypriot football is on the horizon my friend I can't wait for the rape in Cyprus I can't wait!!

I can't see Omonia even getting a sniff in this game...

sorry, but i see a:

Omonia 1-2 AEK

AEK 4-0 Omonia.

wow ur predictions are amazing u and drakos pool ur picks what do u think about the return leg 5 nothing aek ?? LOL this coming from an omonia fan u should follow Cypriot soccer a little better before u post ur picks omonia was playing with there second team today and u saw how they opened up aek when okkaroui and aloneftis came on

Drako you clearly need to educate yourself on Omonoia and Cypriot football. There's a reason nobody else on here shares your views on Omonoia. We are not anti-Greek as a fanbase. We have fans who are, but that's not what we're about. If so 40% of the Greek-Cypriot population is anti-Greek scum.

Needless to say as the Omonoia mod on here, I'm ecstatic and hoping and thinking we can hold down the fort in Lefkosia

...on the other hand, Omonia scored a very lucky goal (carambola after carambola going Cafu's way)

Yeah just saw it. It took a deflection off the ref too?

I have a feeling that AEK won't mind going out of Europe to be honest, I think the powers that be want the league, so I hate to throw a conspiracy theory out there, but do you think they approached this game half-heartedly because of this?

Drako you clearly need to educate yourself on Omonoia and Cypriot football. There's a reason nobody else on here shares your views on Omonoia. We are not anti-Greek as a fanbase. We have fans who are, but that's not what we're about. If so 40% of the Greek-Cypriot population is anti-Greek scum.

Needless to say as the Omonoia mod on here, I'm ecstatic and hoping and thinking we can hold down the fort in Lefkosia

well see. If theres any more of the well known Anti-hellenic garbage at the AEK game... its everybody's fault for tolerating it is all i can say. anyways, my bad, I should have not let that go on to that topic. Cant help it, because thats all I can think of everytime I hear Omonoia.

AEK is not guaranteed out. Theyre going in HARD in Cyprus. 1 early goal for AEK and theyve got themselves a 0-0 brand new game...their should be some AEK fans in Cyprus too no?

ofcourse there is aek fans in Cyprus but the problem is I'm sure they will give aek the allocated amount of tickets the apoelistes would love to support aek but they have there own problems with red star that very night!!

Ok Irlande, I see how it is. Let's see how it happens 10 minutes from now. Can we hang on and avenge our fallen aristeros brothers? Or is it Refugee Week?

Archived