Phantis Forums

PAO transfer Speculation

jcl_jcl2002

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oriste kai h fowto tou na kseroume ka poion na upodextoume sto aerodromio :tup:

Posted Image

on the other hand there was another foto of him this one from sportnews where he looks noting like the foto above! anyways..with this one, he'd definately be a hit with the ladies :D

Posted Image

As krathsoume kai ka'na mikro kala8i kalou kakou.. :angry:

So, looking at those pictures:

This Gonzales guy has light brown but black hair, he has a beard but is clean shaven, has thick,long but short eye brows, and is dark skinned but very light coloured :D :P

Is the doikisi sure they are getting the right person? :P

on the other hand there was another foto of him this one from sportnews where he looks noting like the foto above! anyways..with this one, he'd definately be a hit with the ladies  :D

na deis oi gayroi pou apo ton pono den tha mporoun na katsoun sto kanape meta apo "auta" pou tha tous kanei..ekei na deis kapsoures :rolleyes:

:1eye:

This is pathetic, we aren't gonna get him nor Nilsson. Our management has stooped so low as to be trying out friends of players, like Morris friend from south africa. Granted it is tough finding a good player in January but this is rediculous. We need another midfielder if we wanna stand a chance of upholding our european name in the uefa cup.

Hey guys,

I am also very happy that we seem to have gotten him (and I will emphasise on "seem" as I wont be convinced until I see him at the airport). However , I think we should take it easy with jumping to conclusions in the likes of "messiah" and "the koupa is ours".

First of all, it will take a while for Equi to adjust to the European style of play. I would be surprised if I see him in first team action the first month. Secondly, we do not know much of this player other than he seems to be technical, offensive minded with an ability to create goals, and hard working on defence. All this sounds well, however it remains to be seen what he can do the remaining 4 months of the season.

I was cautious when we got the 7 players last summer, I was cautious when we signed Demba , Kotsios, Vyntra, and I am cautious with Equi. I only hope that he will adjust quickly and help the team win the title, that we in my opinion deserve to win.

He will not play on Sunday, that would be unheard of. According to reports , he will say goodbye to his teammates tonight and best case scenario is he will arrive in Athens on Saturday. The jet lag only wont have him adjusted before Monday so we are hoping to see him in action next week. Even if he would be in Athens tonight, Schum would not risk giving a player that hardly knows the names of his team mates action time on such an important match

Lalin, i understand your cautiousness and i am not saying he is our savior, but this guy is very very incredible...i have a great friend that is argentine and a rosario fan and i have seen this guy in action and he is very very good....i saw him and said to myself, wow, this guy would be made for pao...and he is exactly what we need on this team...players like this will have no problem adapting to euro football, especially greek football...he will be in action as soon as he can which if everything goes as planned, he should training next week and may make his debut in 2 or so weeks...this player is extremely good but i am not going to say anything until the papers are signed and he is wearing our green jersey....the contract is a 3-year-contract for 800,000 Euros...he is expected to sign on saturday and will be WATCHING the Aek game on sunday and if all goes well should be introduced to the fans in leoforo on that day....saying he is going to play is EXTREMELY UNREALISTIC...i am 100% sure of that but this player is exactly what we need, i wont be surprised if our strikers all of a sudden start scoring massive amounts of goals because this guy can feed and this is what michalaki and dimi have been needing, esp michali who is so good in the air....by the end of the year, i wouldnt be surprised if people called him the new Borelli

Pao 123,

I hope you're right. Nothing would make me happier than our team getting back to where they belong. From what I have heard , Equi is an extremely competent player and a very good buy for 800.000 Euros. I just hope he will be able to contribute already this season. For next season, I have no worries. Dont forget that it took Borelli a while to find his place in the team. It was Rocha who gave him the chance to prove himself.

As I also said earlier , it will take 2-3 weeks before we can see him as a starter. Imagine if he would play his socks off against gavros and we give them a big fat 3-0 up their asses with Equi being the MVP. Wouldn't that be something?

haha....i think the gavroi will be in alittle bit of a surprise when they see this guy...i am very excited to see what he can offer for us...you are right too about borelli but i think and hope gonzalez will get well adapted...i agree, i dont think he will start right away, i suspect he will come in as a sub vs Ionikos and Hraklis and could be starting by Egaleo, but it depends how he impresses and how he does..lets not go any further because pen has not even hit paper yet but i am excited for whats to come... :D

Guys:

I ask for caution. This is very good news and Gonzales will improve the team. But please be careful.

This doesn't make Vardinnoyanis the god again. The central issue remains: PAO will get nowhere with Vardinnogiannis at the top. Don't let this transfer fool you. Vardi always does this, he brings a big name to make the fans happy for some time but overall we get the same failures year after year.

In the 80s and until 1996, Vardi had a lot of power and his name was always in the news. He had a high profile. Now for 8 years it's Kokalis. Vardi is so weak and he is nowhere to be found. He used PAO as his ulter-ego to push his name ahead and get other business deals.

Now he only plays second fiddle to Kokalis. I say again: HIS TIME IS UP. The only long-term solution to the problems of PAO is a new strong man in charge.

this has the potential to be the biggest greek singing in years!!!

IF THIS GUY IS AS GOOD AS HE IS MADE OUT TO BE BELIEVED THEN PAO HAVE JUST MADE THEMSELVES 10 TIMES BETTER!!!

THEY FINALLY HAVE A DISTRIBUTOR AND WITH A HEALTHY EPALLE AND STRONG MIDFIELDERS LIKE THE FORM THAT SAPANIS AND BASINAS ARE SHOWING, PAO COULD BE READY TO EXPLODE!!!!!

I HOPE THIS GUY TURNS OUT TO BE THE REAL THING FOR GREEK SOCCER'S SAKE, ITS ALWAYS NICE TO HAVE A STAR IN THE LEAGUE :tup:

Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the

name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will

strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

Gauroi, prepare to prostrate and ask forgiveness for taking our people through the valley of darkness all these years.

He is coming... :box:

Archived