Phantis Forums

PAO transfer Speculation

jcl_jcl2002

01/30/2004. According to the latest reports, Greek giants Panathinaikos have agreed to sign Rosario Central's talented midfielder Ezequiel Gonzalez on a three year contract in a 2,4 million euro deal.

The 23-year-old is expected to arrive in Athens tomorrow night.

It was earlier thought that the move was off but it would appear to be back on once again.

there we go :)

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Greek midfield player Christos Maladenis has left troubled AEK Athens to join PAOK Thessaloniki on a two-a-half year contract.

The 28-year-old player met AEK's officials on Friday morning and terminated his contract by mutual consent before taking legal action for unpaid fees

See this, how come paok got Christos Maladenis and we cant get Lakis?? whats the problem?? didnt Lakis end his contract as well?? so why cant he sign??? some one explain plz?? :huh:

800!?

"My beautiful Laundrette"  :lol:

ti gelas reeeeeeee

se ligo oi paixtes pou tha meinoun stin omada sas oloi mazi den tha kostizoun tosa reeeeeeeeee :rolleyes:

Em kai egw tote katalava oti ta pragmata pane kata diaolou stin AEK... otan ftasame sto simeio na leme oti oi kavourogiannides MPOREI na edwsan perissoterra lefta se kapoion apo emas... :lol:

i wouldnt see why he is shocked....if i were to pick a country whos league were as passionate and maybe as stupid(haha) as ours, i would definitly pick argentina...they have the same passion and unfortunatly some of the same problems that we have...

I totally agree pao123 but do you think that he may have expected things to be a tad bit different from over there?

2 years contract and a 1 yr option for pao!!!!  now for the greek title and uefa..........and hopfeully cisse will goto liverpool meaning we will have a major chance

Pao2gre man, it ain't gonna happen during this transfer window that's for sure. they've got only a few hours left to get the whole deal done and I haven't heard any noise from the Auxerre camp in a while. So I imagine he'll be going up against Sotiri and Rene next month... :box:

2 years contract and a 1 yr option for pao!!!! :tup: :nw: now for the greek title and uefa..........and hopfeully cisse will goto liverpool meaning we will have a major chance :box: :box: :box:

Cisse is joining Liverpool at the end of this season. That is when his contract ends. There was never any speculation of him leaving beofre this season in the first place.

after tomorrows game and atmosphere(after we win :D ) im sure as a footballer, gonzalez wont be able to wait to get on the green jersey and start playing...im sure he will more than admire the atmosphere because it is very similar to argentinas and im sure will pump him up to start playing for us....i am very excited for this guy...

Well sure...but he ain't seen nothin yet. Wait till tomorrow. Oxxx manoula mou, he'll see Gate 13

lol

What a weekend to sign for PAO...on the eve of a great Athenian Derby and at Leoforos. AT least he will have a taste of hell and get ready...

Anywaz, Im really worried about everyone creating this air of atmosphere around Gonzales, making him out to be the Messiah! Hes a signing, a good one at that. Let him do his talking on the field where it counts most than we can make him out to be the Messiah or not! All were really doing is adding pressure on his shoulders. We dont want to screw him up ourselves!

So, I guess thats it...no Ricardinho or Lakis! Ahh well one out of three...even for Vardinogiannis tight standards thats aiight!

:whistle:

Ahh well...at least we have a midfield now.... lol

Now all we need is cohesion...and i mean proper fluid like football! Arsenal styles

and yes now im dreaming!

Lol....Peace Out Brothers!

:tup:

South African news are going nuts over rumours that PAO are in for their prized posession Thando Mngomeni - he was trialed by Feyenoord and Manchester United and both teams really liked him, however they were unable to sign Thando due to surplus talent at that position (Feyenoord) and work permit problems (Manchester) - he is a versatile midfielder with a knack for scoring goals and media branded him as the next Kanu

Source: 24-7

anyone know if he'll be signing in the summer?? :blink:

Archived