Phantis Forums

Greece - Italy

dark_horse

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi jcoutavas!

Yes my dad's from Neochori (in Pilarou) ...

so Keramies huh? :tup: That's not too far from Agios Gerassimos right?

That's right not too far. You been there? They bring out his remains once a week. It's pretty crazy. Let me guess - your dad's name is Gerasimos? It seems like every other man Kefalonia is named Gerasimos. One of my favorite places in Kefalonia has got to be Myrtos Beach. It's the most beautiful place I've ever been.

Hi jcoutavas!

Yes my dad's from Neochori (in Pilarou) ...

so Keramies huh? :tup:  That's not too far from Agios Gerassimos right?

That's right not too far. You been there? They bring out his remains once a week. It's pretty crazy. Let me guess - your dad's name is Gerasimos? It seems like every other man Kefalonia is named Gerasimos. One of my favorite places in Kefalonia has got to be Myrtos Beach. It's the most beautiful place I've ever been.
:tup: :tup: :tup: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Spot on about my dad's name! :D

Yeah I go there practically every summer. Myrtos is lovely but I'm not a big fan of sand beaches. For swimming I'm usually somewhere around Agia Efimia.

Shot from Karagounis just now, over.

Tzorvas is actually becoming a very good keeper, and the #1 spot will be his at this rate, within the yar

Most fans dismissed him after a single goal vs Ergotelis which was confusion bw his defenders and only half at fault and sayin he was crap.

Ignoring that one mistake (its the only one ive seen out of him this year)hes been great reflexes, and can hold the ball or direct the ball intelligently out(a quality nikopolidis and xalkias have been lacking in recent years) and is average on the exit, but he'll get better.

One minute of added time ...

Tzorvas with another save!

Tzorvas IMO should get the top spot...very impressive

Is this the first for Papastathopoulos, also perfect game...should take out dellas and pair him with kyrgiakos.

I look forward to seeing Otto's subs

Archived