Phantis Forums

AEK-PAO @ PLAYOFFS (game 6)

cyberfish

:nw: i aint going to greece but i just bought a huge 48` LCD to watch the euro cup, pao cl qualifiers and american idol. :whistle:

american idol??? :P :P :P a re vazela....

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i remember Tsitsi when he played to the some friendlys during the summer... he looks very promising player!!! hope to see him tomorrow.. :)

http://www.supersport.gr/default.asp?aid=%20149991

im sad about Fyssa... :( :(

taki psixara gia panta trifillara!!!!!!!!!!

Edinho with a beautiful strike..... sorry that Karnezis got scored on, but theres no keeper on this planet that could have stopped that...beautiful goal.

1-1..... oh well, means nothing.

Ndyoe needs to come off, hes fouling and is just losing his temper.

Not really DUDE.

The only time I remember him acting so upset was because of Antzas who has no class himself.

I dont really agree about Postiga....hes had some flashy footwork half the time and the other half losing the ball, but he did well to get space for his 2 chances first half. I really wont miss the player, we need a class higher in strikers, higher than Postiga (I could care less about his past, his performances with PAO is how I rate him now) and better than Salpiggidis, who is a midget, and not good enough to stand alone with the goal scoring duty - he needs to partner another better striker.

Darlas red was fair.....

Darlas showed and ok performance, some good and some lows, but I think its time to move up from that type of player.. Weve had players that inconsitent at PAO for a long time in our starting lineups, we need to just upgrade these types. But as a 3rd left back, I dont think theres much point complaining.

postiga has been really good today drakos. if he played like this since january we would be singing a different song about him. Boutzikos coming in soon. 17 year old with lots of promise.

Simao is a great DM and is the best young dm in greece. wow. this kid just gets better and better. Ndoye, simao and mattos are 3 great summer transfers from last year.

This game is ridiculous.

Lol Dimoutsos gets cleated, and he pushes away Manduca's idiotic display of trying to drag him up and he gets a yellow....

AEK ====== > THIRD PLACE

:)

Cleating and dragging injured players isnt going to change that.

postiga has been really good today drakos. if he played like this since january we would be singing a different song about him.

Ahhh but you're not... What did I tell you guys when he first signed? And everyones responses were "you're just anti-PAO"... if PAO want to get to where they belong then Postiga isn't the man to take them there. He's got no weapons... send him back to Porto na telinoume and bring in a quality forward.

Vassaras has been terrible at controlling this match.

Nice effort from Boutzikos, and was bodychecked, no foul....... :o

But when an AEK player puts hands on PAO back for going up on a header (foul) the AEK hanoumakia chant against Vassaras......I agree you can get angry with the ref on major calls, but honeslty on literally every single call is totally different. AEK are little children, and out of 4 games this season deserved to lose and were outplayed in each of them.

1-1 FT

Ahhh but you're not... What did I tell you guys when he first signed? And everyones responses were "you're just anti-PAO"... if PAO want to get to where they belong then Postiga isn't the man to take them there. He's got no weapons... send him back to Porto na telinoume and bring in a quality forward.

we did. we got manucho. unfortunately he is going back to man u.

Agreed......

Though you are anti-PAO sometimes, Postiga was really not that good....

You said it well - hes got no weapons. Hes not overly fast, hes not powerful, hes not a big finisher, he has a handful of B-level "footskills" half which he fusses up....hed be a fairly good suppporting striker at best.

He played very well off the ball today, Ill give him credit for that. But hes not an answer for us. Maybe hell go back to Porto and move to a smaller Portuguese team where hell be a bigger fish in a smaller pond so to speak.

Manucho id call a handy forward not a quality one......Hes deadly in the box, and if the game is right hell be a lifesaver......but hes not an all around complete player, and we dont have one to lead our striking duo's on a regular basis.

Archived