Phantis Forums

AEK-PAO @ PLAYOFFS (game 6)

cyberfish

This has become a meaningless game for both teams.

Peseiro has already given vacation to all the players who play for their NTs, and it's up to them to be available for the game. I would prefer if they all stay home and prepare for the NT. The last thing they need another game in this long season or the risk of an injury.

AEK will probably field young players too.

Come to think of it, we don't have any players to field 11 and have a full bench unless we include 8 or 9 players from the Academy.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AEK-ARIS??? you mean AEK-PAO :P

anyway.. i dont care if we are in CL but i want a win against AEK...

My guess will be 1-0 AEK with Lymperopoulos scoring in the 54th

:LOL: :P

lol AEK - PAO, maybe athinaios can change the topic name accordingly ?

Id like to win, but i dont care. Id much much rather see players who didnt get to play much all season play than start a lineup to win. We dont need the win, we got 2nd, lets just go crazy relax and let the patient people play test themselves.... Theres no reason not to.

Id like to see Karnezis, Darlas, Ninis, and some academy kids play at least..

AEK-PAO

OAKA, May 14th. 19:00

I didn't expect us to start with a point deficit and be 5 points ahead and to already have won the spot that leads to the CL.

I wonder how these two teams will show up to play at this game. Cards carry over to the next regular season, fears of injuries, and no motivation are some of the elements for this game.

They should have free admission and make it a football fiesta... Even allowing their second/youth teams to play.

athinaie you late... o cyberfish anoikse to idio topic alla mperdepse tin omada tis AEK me tou ARI... :P

ha, ha, I need a vacation  :wacko:

Sorry Athinaie

come with me.. im leaving on june 8!!! :D
pou pas re mad? i wish i was going back to greece that soon...but i am definite going in the summer... but i will defintily be watching Euros from USA :(

3 months...man that is awesome. so much going on this summer for sports and events......ethniki basket hosting olympic qualifyers, and PAO CL qualifyers...and the Euro 2008 Victory Celebrations in the Kallimarmaro :whistle: :gr: be sure to catch those.....

3 months...man that is awesome. so much going on this summer for sports and events......ethniki basket hosting olympic qualifyers, and PAO CL qualifyers...and the Euro 2008 Victory Celebrations in the Kallimarmaro :whistle: :gr: be sure to catch those.....

usually i go to greece on july but i go june cuz of the euro... i wanna enjoy it in greece... you know.. cafeteries, frapes.. girls with blue & white!!!! lol

im planning to go see pao for the CL too... :D :D :D

ha, ha, I need a vacation  :wacko:

Sorry Athinaie

Same thing twice already :LOL: :LOL:

plus, someone didn't do the merge exactly right :P :LOL:

we all need a vacation!

hey! im still new to this whole game! :box: :D

your right though, a vacation is LONG overdue..

usually i go to greece on july but i go june cuz of the euro... i wanna enjoy it in greece... you know.. cafeteries, frapes.. girls with blue & white!!!! lol

im planning to go see pao for the CL too... :D :D :D

yeah good call.... i am probably going to end up watching all the games (first round at least) on tape delay, as ill be working... how difficult is that......to watch the games on tape delay and the resistance to not check scores.....can anybody else stand that?

I want to go to Greece just to avoid it :P !

cyberfish heading out in 2 days? lucky ...... i hear its actually not that warm there yet, so ill restrain my jealousy, its still freezing here in America...

haha try Wellington New Zealand mate, it'll be pumping, all 20 of us wearing fake greek shirts we brought for $10 in sydney watching the drama unfold on a 14' TV!!!!

id like to see Fyssas, but also Darlas, who has been very patient should be rewarded with a start.

Fyssas should have been used instead of Seric. People at this club are so damn stupid to keep Seric around, hes making a fortune off being a backup player...he really really needs to go.

It looks like this game will be a chance for some youngsters to get some playing time. I really don't care about the score or anything else. Let's finish this madness and focus in the offseason and the NT.

id like to see Fyssas, but also Darlas, who has been very patient should be rewarded with a start.

Fyssas should have been used instead of Seric. People at this club are so damn stupid to keep Seric around, hes making a fortune off being a backup player...he really really needs to go.

yes i agree... seric is useless... dont know why o fyssas den peire xrono... opote epekse pantos itan poly kalos!

Archived