Phantis Forums

OFI - Panathinaikos

MadBoy13

FOREVER ENEMIES WITH.......PAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why goddamn it why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why must we fark up every year, you know i might just start to support some one who never wins like PAOK or Aris, farking poos man. What a start to an already miserable week.

Greece better win the euro or i think I will finally loose it

:(

sorry, i was a little upset.

I love PAO and always will.

oh well it will take a miricle now, even for the CL spot

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i went to the parade...it was ok...no music (just marching bands, no folk music, how about have the kids play song greek songs I dont understand ? Or at least Greek marching songs? )

except for the Olympiakos float!?!? :xxx:  :xxx:  :xxx:  :angry:  :angry:

Ftou to the dhmos Neas Giorkis how can they allowing that crap !!!

Sorry for the ignorance but I'm not from the U.S. so can i ask what parade it was?
New York "Greek Independence Parade" (they do it late)

Guest TheLegend

drakos did u see the whole game. I wouldnt say robbed... Olympiacos had brilliant chances in the 1st half they didnt score alot more than larisa and larisa had 2 chances in the 2nd half they didnt score... both teams didnt score off of many good chances but olympiacos had better and more chances and scored more goals... always have to shift it ?

drakos did u see the whole game. I wouldnt say robbed... Olympiacos had brilliant chances in the 1st half they didnt score alot more than larisa and larisa had 2 chances in the 2nd half they didnt score... both teams didnt score off of many good chances but olympiacos had better and more chances and scored more goals... always have to shift it ?

i just saw the higlights...yeah OSFP had chances too, but nothing compared or came close to those 2 bakayoko missed in the end where just agonizing, and Nikopolidis should have been sent off according to FIFA rules.... andshift what man - read my post I said its their fault they didnt win.....

Archived