Phantis Forums

OFI - Panathinaikos

MadBoy13

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cant beleive this......

how did our defense go from the best in the league from a total whore house in 3 weeks?

as for Tziolis, hes WASTING ever possession we get.......

put Eki on, hes an ass but we will make more of posessions instead of losing them.

Really, what else do we need to be gifted this season???!!!!! I can't remember when PAO had so many chances to pull ahead in the lead, but missed one chance after another.... Com'on, if we can't win this one...... geesh.

Now, going down 2-1, anxiety will set in, OFI will fall back, and crap...

wrong Cyber...Tziolis has some great options in front of him (vyntra moron too) but is throwing horrible passes....we desparately need an intelligent player there if were going to seriously get 2 goals and not wait till the 85th minute to make the push....

Yes, Tziolis should be subbed.

Kalytera na sou bgei to mati para to onoma lene sthn Ellada.

Tziolis is no worst that Karagounis or Vintra, or Spyropoulos.

Well, I don't know about that, but for this game we need a couple subs right away. We must turn this around in the first few minutes of the second half. We need to score at least 2!! We don't score all that easy, remember?

On the other hand, maybe we're returning to the swiss-cheese defense and scoring more.....

wrong Cyber...Tziolis has some great options in front of him (vyntra moron too) but is throwing horrible passes....we desparately need an intelligent player there if were going to seriously get 2 goals and not wait till the 85th minute to make the push....

I agree we need some changes, but I don't agree that Tziolis is the worst. I think Karagounis and Spyropoulos are by far our worst players.

BTW, On the bench: Malartz, Nilsson, Sariegi, Romero, Gonzales, Postiga, Manoucho

Yep, horrible defence mainly due to Vyntra and Spyro's bad covering. Both OFI chances -the one lost and the one converted- came from Spyropoulos' side because the man was napping. Anyway, this can still be won provided that we just forget about OSFP and AEK for 45 mins. Not easy or likely but that's what we 're going to need.

MadBoy do you have a portable TV in the parade?? :P

i didnt go.. thanks everyone left from the room so i can scream opote thelo!!! :P

My impressions from the first half are in alignment with GreenTitus. Papa and Salpi are working hard, the rest of the team is lost, and both our fullbacks are attrocious (I found myself longing for Seric when I watch Spyropoulos in this contest).

Karagounis, is lost, Mattos I have no idea if he is in the game, Tziolis is probably our best midfielder, as bad as he is, and Ivan missed two open-goal shots by a mile and then he got lost too.

Goumas is running around plugging holes, Morris is so-so, and that's it. We should be up by 4, we are down one. We got taken to the cleaners with the silly penalty, but Panathinaikos does not get any respect from the ref's any more.

We can score some more but we can't concede any more goals.

We are playing a good game. We are a bit unlucky in the finishing and i believe we will see Manucho in the second half at some point. Kara dropped after the first 25, i believe because of injury.

With 2 DM teams force the game outside and tziolis is too slow to help on either side so it usually 1 or 2 on 1`s against our wing backs. ivan doest come too back to help out and like i said Kara seems a bit injured to run all the way back as he usually does.

i believe we need to throw in a 3rd CF and play with one dm who can drop back between the two CB`s when defending. This will allow a player like Spyropoulos to push up forward and throw in a couple of crosses.

id play something like this.

Vyntra Goumas Morris

----------Mattos---------

Kara-------------------------Spyropoulos

-------------Ivan

Pap--------Manucho-----Salpi

Archived