Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos - Iraklis

MadBoy13

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Klotsoskoufi, Moxok - Iraklis 1-1

We did not deserve to win, we are out of the championship run, and now I'll stop blaming EPO :la:

Oh well, at least this year we lasted until March and we were not out from November.

A few good players in the summer and maybe we can chase the fish until April next year.

Look, no team is great this season, but we chocked, and that's the honest truth.

Pesseiro? Well, he doesn't subs as I'd like, but I'm not happy with how the players perform, so most of the blame is with them. Besides, I don't think any serious (and successful) coach would come to Greece....

Gavroi will drop points, but, you know, we were in control of our own destiny and now we are not.... If we couldn't win this one, I don't think we can count on any remaining game. We may drop many more points too. :tdown:

And now all the gavroi-'journalists' tha mas ta priksoun with their crap about how OSFP is so much better than PAO and will deservedly win the championship. This is the worst part by far, man - it's just intolerable to see all the snails coming out after the rain to insult our intellect.

Klotsoskoufi, Moxok - Iraklis 1-1

We did not deserve to win, we are out of the championship run, and now I'll stop blaming EPO :la:

Oh well, at least this year we lasted until March and we were not out from November.

A few good players in the summer and maybe we can chase the fish until April next year.

yeah.....well now we cant even make it so that OSFP won only because of a gift in the courts......OSFP wins again,

Good work to Vardinogiannis and the upper staff on a very succesful Centennial, with mediocre results, 2nd - 3rd place finish, early cup exit and average UEFA perforamnce.....and not to mention terrible attendances, alienating the fans even more if that were possible....

This is the worst centennial any club has ever had. Not only in Basketball we are eliminated shockingly in the 2nd round euroleague, we dont make it to the final 4 in volley..........We play for the Kypello on Wednesday in Basketball against Gavros....hopefully well at least get that.

And now all the gavroi-'journalists' tha mas ta priksoun with their crap about how OSFP is so much better than PAO and will deservedly win the championship. This is the worst part by far, man - it's just intolerable to see all the snails coming out after the rain to insult our intellect.

Well, I wonder if its parity or if all big teams are so bad this year.

Panathinaikos has improved over the last three years, AEK is in shambles, and if you watched Olymmpiakos at all this year you already know they are worst than last year.

At least the SL had some interest until late, and some little teams got to beat up some big teams (even if EPO is not used to that, and they give the points to big team anyway).

In this game we were pretty bad. The last twenty minutes reminded me of the atrocious football we played under Markarian (I know many here like him) except, for all the balls we lobbed in, we only got maybe one header...

Sorry but this is shocking!

I didn't see the game, but I don't think I need to. Even I, who has grown accustomed to watching PAO slip up against weak opposition, was expecting a comfortable win today.

Also, Drakos is right about Karagounis and corners. I think I've seen him take 1 good one in his whole life! What's wrong with Pesseiro? Pick someone else to take them gamato!

Hopefully Gate 13 is allowed to be reinstated again now.

Player Ratings:

Malarz = 4

Gkoumas = 8

Sarreigui = 5

Nilsson =6

Spyropoulos = 5

Ivanschitz = 6

Karagkounis = 5

Matos =6

Tziols = 5

Salpiggidis = 5

Papadopoulos =6

Postiga = 7

Romero = 6

mala-kars 4?

he can not even get a 4 i say -10

1 weak shot =1 goal just like galinobitcch.

and nothing more to say about our shitty strikers-forwards like salpi he will never be better than this and in my eyes he is at most a average player- 1 goal here and there in greeece i mean! in europe he is at most a 3rd class striker and has what 1-2 goals per season in 6-8 games!!!!

with all the money he is getting along with pap they do not deserve to play at this club according to their goal -record.

also ivanshitz-karagounis and especialy tsiolis has been below average in for some time now.

infact kara has been a major disapointment since his return.

another shiity season is nearing the end.

and this time although we had plenty of good attacking players in our squad we can not even convert 1/10 of the major chances we have in nearly every game.

6 out of 10 of the attacking players we have are simply not good enough to finish simple goals.

Archived