Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos - Iraklis

MadBoy13

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its not over...if we equalize this half we have a chance.

if it goes 2-0. then yes, this championship is completly over.

We have Aris and Panionios (MUCH BETTER TEAMS) ahead too. No home advanatge...

heres an idea - LET GATE 13 BACK INTO THE PICTURE.... we actually DO play much better with atmosphere. Its a FACT. That was our 12th player.

heres an idea - LET GATE 13 BACK INTO THE PICTURE.... we actually DO play much better with atmosphere. Its a FACT. That was our 12th player.

goal..1-1 GOUMAS!!!

drako? do u think oly will drop points? i do not...im usually one of those optimistic fans but right now, im just being a realist..

goal..1-1 GOUMAS!!!

drako? do u think oly will drop points? i do not...im usually one of those optimistic fans but right now, im just being a realist..

oh i didnt say OSFP would drop.......I am hoping they will.

With Xanthi and AEK away, Id say theres a 25% chance of OSFP dropping points. We need to finish 2nd at least so win everygame....

ok DOES ANYBODY ELSE NOT BOTHERED HOW 99.9% OF EVERY CORNER AND FREE KICK KARAGKOYNIS HAS MADE ALL SEASON HAS BEEN SQUANDERED AT HIP-LEVEL HIGHT TO THE NEAR POST CLEARED QUICKLY......

Is that Peseiro's idea for him to do? Because IT DOESNT WORK. Otherwise for a player to hit the exact same corner so consistently is truly amazing. I mean youd think once hed 'screw it up' and hit it to somebody's head height in the center or far post...

iraklis just scored and got called for offside and he player was onside

The ref called offside Salpigidi earlier when he was not so he is trying to even the calls by not allowing the Iraklis goal.

GKOMAS as a striker....hes got the MOVES even!

I wouldnt call it that rare.......Big Giannis has always scored goals for us...latley hes been finding the net :tup:

again this is why vs Xanthi it should have been GKOUMAS not Sarriegi put as a forward in the last minutes...even at half time I was trying to say it argh Peseiro make me your assistant :LOL:

i feel bad for malarz....what is the man suppose to do...play two games....sit 5 games then be expected to be in exceptional form....if anyone is to blame it is peseiro...a gk is suppose to be one of the only main fixtures in the starting 11...its not healthy for the team and the defense to keep switching between gk...

i feel bad for malarz....what is the man suppose to do...play two games....sit 5 games then be expected to be in exceptional form....if anyone is to blame it is peseiro...a gk is suppose to be one of the only main fixtures in the starting 11...its not healthy for the team and the defense to keep switching between gk...

Malarz was never that strong a keeper IMO.

True Jose is at fault, but Malarz cant go running out of goal wildly when Spyro had it...the positioning, the weak shot blocking is not good for us. Unecesary risk to put him in today.

Crazy the ref does not call the offsides and is utterly unable to know whether one of those close calls by the assistants was right or wrong. So, I have to disagree with your theory.

Yes but they are the ones that have the final say my friend.Plus they do talk to the linesmans and they have their own judgment of what is happening on the pitch.

Oh, come on! Standing on the right spot is not something that a professional goalkeeper should need a permanent starting position to accomplish! I mean, you simply cannot blame everything on Peseiro. When Gali was starting, it was all about how Malartz should start - now that Malartz is pulling off amateur stuff, it's Peseiro's fault again...

Yes but they are the ones that have the final say my friend.Plus they do talk to the linesmans and they have their own judgment of what is happening on the pitch.

this is a bit ridiuclous, its an ever common occurance in football At first glance the player looked offside. Refs only get one glance.

dont look for excuses now for scapegoats if you drop points later. We know thats exactly what you guys are doing.

Archived