Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos - Iraklis

MadBoy13

PAO lost to Partizan today......we are out of the Euroleague.......disgraceful.

Cant beleive we started so strong and then the winter happened and we were useless. what an awful centennial its been for this club.... :(

im sooo sad about it... lately we play like sh1t... cant believe how bad we are... :tdown:

i hope real madrid destroy gaurous tomorrow cuz i dont want see olympiako to the next round... they gonna talk soooo much sh1t.... :angry:

Who cares what a bunch of malakes say, let's hope a the Euroleague stays in Greece. Would you rather it goes to Russia, Israel or Spain?? Gera Olympiake! :gr:
why not russia, israel??? :LOL: :LOL:

man, im a big anti-olympiakos!!! :P

i dont care with any other greek team... i just hate olympiako!!! :D

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PAO lost to Partizan today......we are out of the Euroleague.......disgraceful.

Cant beleive we started so strong and then the winter happened and we were useless. what an awful centennial its been for this club.... :(

im sooo sad about it... lately we play like sh1t... cant believe how bad we are... :tdown:

i hope real madrid destroy gaurous tomorrow cuz i dont want see olympiako to the next round... they gonna talk soooo much sh1t.... :angry:

Who cares what a bunch of malakes say, let's hope a the Euroleague stays in Greece. Would you rather it goes to Russia, Israel or Spain?? Gera Olympiake! :gr:I
PAME ARIANARA you mean! :gr:

Sportdog indicates that Peseiro will play like this ( http://www.sportdog.gr/new/article.aspx?id=60049 ):

------------------Malartz(Gali)-------------

Nilsson--Sariegi--Goumas--Spyropoulos

------------------Mattos--------------------

Ninis(Romero)-Karagounis-Ivanschitz

----------Salpigidis--Postiga-------

It will be interesting to see. I don't think Peseiro will begin playing with a DM when we went through the entire season with two CMs. Most likely, the midfield will be in line with Ninis--Karagounis--Mattos-Ivanschits.

Manoucho, N'doye, Fyssas are still injured, Morris is out with cards.

The game will finish 1-1 and "Pesero" will get fired :LOL: :LOL:

I had Xanthi 3-1 and Salpi the @ made it 3-2 and cost me big bucks :P

By the way Pappadopoulos from Iraklh to score in the 88th :1eye:

Madboy 13 I hate PAO with a passion :tup:

The game will finish 1-1 and "Pesero" will get fired :LOL: :LOL:

I had Xanthi 3-1 and Salpi the @ made it 3-2 and cost me big bucks :P

By the way Pappadopoulos from Iraklh to score in the 88th :1eye:

Madboy 13 I hate PAO with a passion :tup:

you will be proven wrong pal. 2-0 PAO & save the firing for others ;)

well Ergotelis just snatched the 2-1 in Atromitos.......late Ogunsoto goal :tup:

now they are tied with Levadiakos on points right on the relegation zone....

Levadiakos at least really have a very good reason to get a result tommorow....If not Ergotelis are gonna overrun them.

i really see no reason not to pick up Patrick Ogunsoto....sure youll debate as to weather he can start (a la when Gkekas came from Kallithea)

but honestly hes not that high valued he could at least stay on the 3rd-4th striker for us if he he doesnt manage to win a starting spot....hes got the speed, finish, and strength and the natural goalscoring talent...

still i didnt realize it was that serious...well another signing lost to injury....we really needed him in Xanthi....do the trainers make sure the team stretches at practice? how is it only PAO gets this many injuries of main players last couple years?

and my big concern is:

how is Ivan and Kara gonna handle RAGUEL :LOL:

of course you can hear the 30 ira fans. singing has been banned to PAO fans.

anybody else notice that the worst free-kick corner -cross man is Karagkounis???? honestly every single game this season, and the friendlies, i have seen virtually ever single cross of his hit too short and to the same place and its never gone anywhere....

Archived