Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos - Iraklis

MadBoy13

Tsoglani, you prove my point! I didn't say Markarian, Rotsa weren't good for us. Actually I wish they had stayed!!! [not the others you name, all crappy coaches]

But, the bottom line is the INTERNAL CULTURE of the club.... This culture is set by Tzigger and his cohorts.

Pesseiro has made the team play better this season. It helps to look back at times to see where you've been in recent history ;) ;)

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (GreenTitus @ Mar 23 2008, 10:18 AM)

I agree cyber. It just defies logic to insist that people who have won (Male) the UEFA cup or played in the final (Peseiro) are incompetent and Fulakouris (!) or some guy who works in Cyprus or Larissa are the messiahs. I mean, we need to get serious or we 'll never recover from this crisis.

Come on just because they once made this to the finals of UEFA or what ever else.

See how Malezani for example does in his carreer since PAO and same with Munioz

Both have gotten fired. Malezani has changed i think3 or 4 teams till PAO and Munioz didnt manage to stick even with UELVA.

Rotsa managed back then to lead PAO to Championsleague Finals and we threw him away. Was he not good enough compared with Peseiro, Malezani, Skasni,Munioz,Shoum?

Lets get serius Rotsa wanted to have his own decisions and thats what send out of PAO and same happened with Shoum after he got the double.

What was the problem with all the succesfull coaches of PAO?

Why didnt we keep Markarian,Rotsa etc etc.

A coach who changes in the 78min with a score of 1:1 a DM and withdraws his best striker of the game (Pap even i wouldnt believe i would say that) isnt a Coach. He's a lunatic.

Funny how different criteria apply to different managers: Malezani who worked in the Serie A and Munoz who worked in the Primera after PAO are incompetent and Rocha, Markarian and Shum who had truly admirable careers after PAO are super. I say we bring Fulakouris as manager and Domazos as Director of Football just to get rid of this paramuthi and move on to the next. Nowadays, clubs progress only when they function professionally. Take a look around you before you vote for any bitching (Domazos) or likable (Totis) former PAO footballer: the moment Pavlaras, to name one familiar example, handed over the team to Zots and quit his stupid interfering with things he knows nothing about PAO ruled Europe. We need professionals on all levels - not fans. The squad is good and the manager good enough: we need 3-4 really outstanding players (provided that Mattos and Iv are staying) and we are ready for a new start.

PS: Nilsson picked up a knock and this is why Simao came in. This is not to imply that Peseiro is not partly responsible for losing a trophy we should have won easily. However, I don't forget that the 'organwmenoi' are more interested with themselves and their privileges all year long and that we don't play friendlies against at least 2-3 sides like OSFP. The foreign manager who doesn't dine with sports journalists or flatter the fans is always the easy target but we need to face the truth without prejudice.

Btw, I don't know how old some of you guys are but do you seriously not remember what happened after the super season with Rocha on the bench? It was fans not very different than some of the anti-Peseiro ones in this forum that asked for his head following a series of bad results and horrible performances. Markarian was accused by fans of similar mentality of favouring the infamous by now tsuku-tsuku ball and all you could hear was 'screw the good results in Europe, we can't play creative football and win trophies in Greece'. Also 'he sent Konstantinou to the stands and gave him a special training program, what an idiot!', 'what's with ksulokopoi like Michaelsen?' and 'his stupidity cost us the CL semi-final because we could have played more offensively earlier and not in the final 15 mins'. Man, I 'm glad I 'm not a manager, I would go crazy with all this irrationality.

Btw, I don't know how old some of you guys are but do you seriously not remember what happened after the super season with Rocha on the bench? It was fans not very different than some of the anti-Peseiro ones in this forum that asked for his head following a series of bad results and horrible performances. Markarian was accused by fans of similar mentality of favouring the infamous by now tsuku-tsuku ball and all you could hear was 'screw the good results in Europe, we can't play creative football and win trophies in Greece'. Also 'he sent Konstantinou to the stands and gave him a special training program, what an idiot!', 'what's with ksulokopoi like Michaelsen?' and 'his stupidity cost us the CL semi-final because we could have played more offensively earlier and not in the final 15 mins'. Man, I 'm glad I 'm not a manager, I would go crazy with all this irrationality.

:LOL: GreenTitus, you are in rare form.

Maybe go back in these forums and find the posts from some members who might still be around to see the heckling some of the now-heroes have gone through at the hands of the "fans" :LOL:

The grass is always greener on the other side, but the only green side is Panathinaikos.

BTW, I am convinced Tsoglani and FastGreek (AKA MadBoy13) are exchanging PMs laughing for bating us into such silly arguments (Fylarkouris). Good one guys :LOL:

Now, I have one for you:

"In the airplane, a Greek who is afraid of flying.

The pilot comes on and says "ladies and gentlemen, we are flying at 10000 feet and one engine has quit. But don't worry, we'll be fine."

A few minutes later, the pilot comes on and says "we are now flying at 5000 feet and a second engine has quit, but don't worry, we'll be fine".

Ten minutes later, the pilot says "we are now flying at 1000 feet with one engine, but don't worry, we'll be fine".

The Greek finally looks around and utters "kante mal@%!es na meinoume edw panw" :LOL:

Telos pantos i have a chance to post about my experience of my first ever PAO game at leoforos

to begin with seeing first hand this ticketclub business i now know why drakos hates it so much. it didnt bother me buying tickets online. the instructions arent crystal clear on how to pick up the ticket. it says either gate4 gate11 or some hotel 500ish meters down the road. in the end i went to all three places and with alot of running around i got in the stadium 5 mins prior to kick off,

i was in gate 7 and my seat was badly positioned in front of the fence so my view wasnt good but the crowd size was ok from what i know,

credit to the iraklis fans who seem to sing all match

i cant say much about the game bc i would of had a better view of everytnhing at home on tv and i still dun know how goumas scored. the goal we conceded was really poor marking and poor positioning of malarz who had a couple of shaky moments in the first half.

atmosphere wasnt as good as i was expecting. a few times they broke out to chant

but there was so much pressure in the exedra that i now understand why the team is poor in psychology. there is so much entasi that is created that naturally this gets passed onto the players and coach. seeing ninis warm up created a few ppl to scream out to put him on.

after so many years without a title nomizo pos i fanela einai poli varia and the pressure created in the stands doesnt help. but were fickle supporters. we want it all. good football, results, big name signing and of course the coach to do all the subs everyone screams for.

although we drew and am now doomed to really cop bagging from my aek friend and my gauros friend back home for watching the game live and watching us lose the title it was still an experience i will never forget. i shouted, i jumped, we abused the iraklis supporters when we scored

i was actually nervous going to the game i was wearing my pao centenary top but when i got there i loved the fact been surrounded in a sea of green.

funny to see lil 10 yr old abusing the iraklis players and ref.

all in all best 20 euros i spent for a while and even though we drew at least i lost my pao/leoforos virginity LOL :LOL:

united beating liverpool 3-0 helped however :whistle:

why eki was out??? ok understand hes doing lots of sh.t things but at least aston ston pagko kai eidika tora pou exoume telikous... einai o monos paixtis pou mporei na vgalei katheti pasa... autes oi epiloges tou peseiro den tha tis katalavo pote... :tdown:

Telos pantos i have a chance to post about my experience of my first ever PAO game at leoforos

i was actually nervous going to the game i was wearing my pao centenary top but when i got there i loved the fact been surrounded in a sea of green.

re file My first game I caught the same train as all the fans clubs to the stadium.

Its a great but scary emotion seeing "agressivly dressed" fans and GATE13 and PAO patches everywhere...you are surrounded by family in a sense, you all care for the same people and united as 1.

and then Ivanshisch scored.......GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAALLLLL

i farking ran re m#$%! jumping over seats going like no tomorrow....and this random other fan doing the same run up to me and said "ela re manga!!! goalara!!!" and gave me a hug and we went our seperate ways....hahaha

God i love live footy

I wish i could go to more PAO games but seeing its a 40ish hour flight and $3000 its a bit difficult

Archived