Phantis Forums

AEK - PAO

cyberfish

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

these commentators are idiots....

are they not commenting on the tackles made.......that Papastathopoulos was studs up on Ndoyes leg.......

Never heard so many idiots converse about nothing......

yeah, it's amazing what you hear some times from these commentators: "don't call the fouls so the game can get into a rhythm" is as dumb as they get...

Man, i don't normally comment on the ref but what's going on here? Easy yellow to Simao and then a couple of non-fouls awarded to AEK. N' Doye is limping, Postiga is warming up. And now another ridiculous call for a foul on Cesar and Minou calls it before it's given! I mean mercy with the commentators-opadous! When these fouls were given to PAO, the ref should stop blowing the whistle all the time. Now Cesar just kneed and Minou wants it called!

Man, i don't normally comment on the ref but what's going on here? Easy yellow to Simao and then a couple of non-fouls awarded to AEK. N' Doye is limping, Postiga is warming up.

Most of the time the ref's only concern is not to upset the funs who have been complaining from minute 1...

giati o zikos den peire karta pou skotose ton ndoye eno o simao peire karta pou den itan??

--------------

drakos13? what channel are you watching?

Man, i don't normally comment on the ref but what's going on here? Easy yellow to Simao and then a couple of non-fouls awarded to AEK. N' Doye is limping, Postiga is warming up. And now another ridiculous call for a foul on Cesar and Minou calls it before it's given! I mean mercy with the commentators-opadous! When these fouls were given to PAO, the ref should stop blowing the whistle all the time. Now Cesar just kneed and Minou wants it called!

cant be worse than Petro Mixo!! :LOL:

Who is the commentator? He said Peseiro is looking for the draw! Nothing further from the truth. Panathinaikos' goal is to control the game and try to bring it close to AEK's box.

BTW, they said in the beginning that we were going to play 4-5-1.

That's not what is happening. Panathinaikos plays a clean 4-4-2. N'doye is clearly the second forward and Karagounis changes between RM and LM.

I think our possession is decent and our passing good. If we keep controlling the game like this good things will happen. It's just that this is a bot dangerous esp with a ref that gives everything to the home team. Blanco is both off side and handballing now and Minou wants to see the replay! And, of course, Limpe is bitching. And btw, let's add a special Dellas section in the fifa rules because this is getting ridiculous.

Who is the commentator? He said Peseiro is looking for the draw! Nothing further from the truth. Panathinaikos' goal is to control the game and try to bring it close to AEK's box.

certainly not showing it, cant blame him for suggesting it

The Giaourtloudes wont shutup on any call....

Offside "goal" by Blanco, but it started with a stupid foul we gave to AEK.

Despite having reinforced midfield we're not doing anything upfront. Salpi hasn't gotten 1 service. :tdown:

Archived