Phantis Forums

AEK - PAO

cyberfish

Never too early to open a derby topic, and I am surprised I was able to beat the FastOne to it :D

The game is on Sunday, March 2 @ 19:00 Greek time.

It's going to be live on Supersport in Greece and I am not sure what channel will carry it abroad.

The significance of the game is obvious. We are four points ahead of AEK and one ahead of Olympiakos (pending the appeals court decision this Wed)

This is actually the toughest game we'll play till the end and winning it will almost certainly put as very close to the title.

A tie would not be bad, but it would not be good either. With a draw, Olympiakos most likely will pull ahead and with so few games left, then we'll have to pray that the later game between AEK and Olympiakos ends in AEK's favor.

If we lose, forget it. This board will be flooded with angry posts about Peseiro, and there is nothing worst than going to your favorite kafeteria to find out that everyone is really in a horrible mood. Well, there is worst: if we lose, I don't see how we can win this title. We'll have to wait for AEK to beat Oly all while our team's spirits will be down.

Most of all, winning this one will allow us to gain momentum and the players surely will have to feel good about this season's end.

My prediction:

1-2 with a good performance that will make everyone happy.

Salpigidis will score between 20'-25', Galinovic will block a penalty in the beginning of the second half, but Lyberopoulos will score around 55'.

Finally, Peseiro will pull the secret weapon he's been preparing all season long. Ninis will come in the game in 88' and in his first touch he will curl the ball neatly around the goalkeeper to find the far post and then the back of the net to be the national hero.

Karamanlis will declare a "Ninis" day to be a holiday of all things good, and Kaklamanis will change teams to become a fanatic PAO fan so he can get more credit for helping with the stadium.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am praying for a draw but if soneone got to win,i prefer AEK....sorry my green friends but there is a championship at stake here.

Sure you do Crazy.

You might be interested to know that we are more worried about style points than this championship, so you guys can have it :D

Sure you do Crazy.

You might be interested to know that we are more worried about style points than this championship, so you guys can have it :D

Ok,if that is the case,play with "style" against AEK and lose and lets see if Peseiro will be your coach next year if you dont win this championship.Lets not go crazy here,supposedly you guys are happy that you are out of Uefa Cup so you can focus 100% on winning the championship...... :1eye:

Mi mou ta allazeis tora...... :P :P :D

Sure you do Crazy.

You might be interested to know that we are more worried about style points than this championship, so you guys can have it  :D

Ok,if that is the case,play with "style" against AEK and lose and lets see if Peseiro will be your coach next year if you dont win this championship.Lets not go crazy here,supposedly you guys are happy that you are out of Uefa Cup so you can focus 100% on winning the championship...... :1eye:

Mi mou ta allazeis tora...... :P :P :D

:LOL:

ah, it's so hard to covey feelings onile! I was actually being facetious in my answer to your post.

I want this championship, and the win @ AEK, and I want my team to be the second coming of Brazil '82. But if I can't have it all, I'll take the title now, and worry about the rest later...

theres so many outcomes to be finalised :huh:

if olympiakos lose the appeal and result stays 1-0 to kalamarias. olympiakos will still be 1 point behind us if they win this week respectively.

however this means pao will be a game in hand and olympiakos are still to play aek..

lets hope the appeal goes kalamarias way = 50% possibilty?

lets hope pao will beat aek this sunday = 55% possibility

lets hope we win the game in hand = 80% possibility

lets hope aek will beat osfp = 50% possibility

the gap at the end of the season could be 7 points+ :tup:

apparenlty manucho will make his debut...who knows

what better time than now??

he was coming off red hot form from the african nations cup...

why take that good run of form away from him.. he might have lost touch without any game time..

i am sure peseiro has his reasons (doesnt want to ruin team chemistry) but i think this is non sense. he should have played the rangers game.. and if he doesnt play vs AEK (our last biggest game).. what are we saving him for atromitos?

he is on loan for christs sakes.. why dont we make the most of it?

panathinaikos in my opinion will not see a loan player with this quality for ages.

the gap at the end of the season could be 7 points+  :tup:

no, no, no, what will happen is PAO and OSFP will be tied on points and PAO will win the league on that one beautiful N'Doye away goalara
Yea and then Olympiakos will apeal the fact that the ball was behind the line when salpi gave the pass in the game in Karaiskaki and become champion :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Archived