Phantis Forums

AEK - PAO

cyberfish

I guess, DUDE, if PAO finally do win the league, you 'll merely say that OSFP was too busy stunning Europe to give a damn about the domestic games. PAO seem to have plenty of quality to destroy OSFP in the Karaiskaki league game, of course, but this is just irrelevant to you. In more serious things, Peseiro is a manager to be proud of in this press conference. He backed up all the players and even avoided to criticize the ref for that penalty saying that everybody can make mistakes. And mind you, this was not just a ref who made a mistake - this was a ref that just wanted to make sure that AEK win this one. And he just esplained how Manucho has ability but needs to understand the way we play the game in Europe and, more specifically, in PAO.

Unless PAO win the league comfortably (which you won't, trust me) then I won't blame Oly's Euro campaign. Oly had a new team this year and they took a while to gel, hence the abysmal start to the season. That's no excuse... in previous years, other teams suffered because of it. It's part of football. But I guarantee you PAO won't win the league, because they are not clinical enough. Whenever PAO have half and chance to capitalise on something they ultimately throw it away.

Look at the Rangers game as an example. It's there on a plate and you piss it away. Today against an inept side you failed. Asteras away, or indeed any stubborn defensive team you can't break them down, etc. I guarantee you'll mess this up, I guarantee it.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unless PAO win the league comfortably (which you won't, trust me) then I won't blame Oly's Euro campaign. Oly had a new team this year and they took a while to gel, hence the abysmal start to the season. That's no excuse... in previous years, other teams suffered because of it. It's part of football. But I guarantee you PAO won't win the league, because they are not clinical enough. Whenever PAO have half and chance to capitalise on something they ultimately throw it away.

Look at the Rangers game as an example. It's there on a plate and you piss it away. Today against an inept side you failed. Asteras away, or indeed any stubborn defensive team you can't break them down, etc. I guarantee you'll mess this up, I guarantee it.

id be worried about your own team before you start worrying about us....thanks for the opinion though, ill keep it in my back pocket...

I get the feeling DUDE is trying to divert his attention from the :band: that will be playing after Wednesday :whistle:

Good thinking though, except, we are first, we have good chances of getting this title, we play like a team, we haver our 100th B-day, we are getting a super-duper stadium, we wear green, we have the coolest jerseys in Greece, our players don't drop like flies, and generally we have good reasons to be smiling right now :tup:

Since this is an AEK-PAO topic, can someone answer this to me. My dad and all his buddies got together and watched the game and they all said it was one of the worst derby's they ever saw, yet the 45,000 people in the stands were cool.

Is it true? Was it a bad game?

Since this is an AEK-PAO topic, can someone answer this to me. My dad and all his buddies got together and watched the game and they all said it was one of the worst derby's they ever saw, yet the 45,000 people in the stands were cool.

Is it true? Was it a bad game?

the referee was terrible... he gave 54 fouls.. gia onoma tou theou...

I get the feeling DUDE is trying to divert his attention from the :band: that will be playing after Wednesday :whistle:

Good thinking though, except, we are first, we have good chances of getting this title, we play like a team, we haver our 100th B-day, we are getting a super-duper stadium, we wear green, we have the coolest jerseys in Greece, our players don't drop like flies, and generally we have good reasons to be smiling right now :tup:

:D

Guest TheLegend

has anyone got the audacity to suggest we should appeal this result???

if not

I DO

You apeal illegal players on the feild.... You dont appeal because the ref didnt have 12 replay angles to see a penalty... Everyone thought it was a penalty but when they cut the speed by 90% and zoom in they saw it wasnt...But of course the refs are out to get PAO :LOL:

has anyone got the audacity to suggest we should appeal this result???

if not

I DO

You apeal illegal players on the feild.... You dont appeal because the ref didnt have 12 replay angles to see a penalty... Everyone thought it was a penalty but when they cut the speed by 90% and zoom in they saw it wasnt...But of course the refs are out to get PAO :LOL:
Once more TheLegend thinks that using the word everyone is ment for the oly fans.

He thinks there are no more people on this earth and so everyone thought the penalty really a penalty and only after the whole thing got to replay "everyone" could have a better view.

Well TheLegend i can tell that almost everyone i know and this are not only PAO fans but others aswell said straigthly without an replay that it was a fake penalty.

You know something?

Without wanting to offend you...

you kinda remember me of my brother he is about 18 sadly an oly fan, has no idea of football and thinks that all the game where oly looses points where either bought by others or the goals where offside and that oly didnt get in each game a penalty. Oh forgot to mention that he had a great trouble when he was still a baby and went through a great disease which left him abit back in maturing.So he even though is 18 acts more like15 or 16.

Well could it be you are my brother and didnt tell me you are in this forum?

!!!!!!!!!!!

when i first saw the penalty, i thought it was without a shadow of a doubt...

what suprises me is that the ref was right there in the thick of things and had a perfect view of it.. i could understand if he was like 20 meters away but he was like 5 feet away instead...

even my neighbour who supports english football laughed at the decision and did the money hand gesture...

Archived