Phantis Forums

AEK - PAO

cyberfish

- Sunday, March 2, 2008

- 19.00 at OAKA (greek time) --- 17.00 PRE GAME (supersport 1)

- Live from Supersport 1 (greece) - ANT1 Sat (outside greece)

- matchday 23

- Referee: --

1. PANATHINAIKOS 49 (AWAY 6-2-2) (GOALS AWAY 15-5)

3. AEK 45 (HOME 7-0-2) (GOALS HOME 24-6)

----------------------------

SUPERSPORT SPECIAL AT 11.00 (GR) --

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good news came from Karaiskaki. Olympiakos is further two points down :tup:

Ivan out is confirmed http://www.pao.gr/index.php?category_id=2

Not too bad. Thanks to our great coach's forethought we have plenty of players ready.

Maybe Ninis could play RM and Karagounis LM but I doubt he will start Ninis is such an important game. I would not be surprised to see Seric as a LM, or maybe Gonzales.

If I were Peseiro, I would put Spyropoulos in front of Vintra:

Posted Image

Yep! I do think Papadopoulos should be starting this one, but if N'doy or Manucho are in and score in the second minute, I wouldn't be too upset.

for what the hell reason should Pap start.

Cut your losses, the guy is ###### rubbish now. This is a serious game, not lets hope our players 2 year lost form comes back and proves everybody wrong THIS game as opposed to the millions of other starts and chances hes had to prove himself and has been downright slow and lousy.

Should be Salpi- Ndoye or Salpi Postiga.

And with Ivanschitz out we defeinitly cannot afford to waste our offensive possesions in the area with Papadopoulos on the pitch..

Cut your losses, the guy is ###### rubbish now. This is a serious game, not lets hope our players 2 year lost form comes back and proves everybody wrong THIS game as opposed to the millions of other starts and chances hes had to prove himself and has been downright slow and lousy.

And with Ivanschitz out we defeinitly cannot afford to waste our offensive possesions in the area with Papadopoulos on the pitch..

Ok, I'll go with that.

Not really a big deal. Pap, Postiga, N'doye, either one would be fine. Pap has some experience and did work well in space last game, but since you hate him so much, and since we are fellow board members and fellow PAO fans, I'll back you up.

Maybe Manucho will start. Truth is, as long as we win I don't care if Boutzikos start next to Salpi :D

i think peseiro will use tziolis--simao--mattos---karagounis tomorrow and everyone will bitch....i can just see this happeninig unless he throws in a surprise and starts ninis...

the thruth i that pap last week did look dangerous..i dont want him to start but i would not be surprised to see him play...i would love to see manucho start but if he does not, i still think he will cme in as a sub...

i think peseiro will use tziolis--simao--mattos---karagounis tomorrow and everyone will bitch....i can just see this happeninig unless he throws in a surprise and starts ninis...

the thruth i that pap last week did look dangerous..i dont want him to start but i would not be surprised to see him play...i would love to see manucho start but if he does not, i still think he will cme in as a sub...

i dont think so he will start with 3 amintika xaf... we play with AEK.. not with manchester... :unsure:

i would like to see manucho with salpi and nini... and spyro in the left... last game spyro was our best player...

-------Galinovic-------

vintra---goumas---morris---spyropoulos

---------simao--------mattos---------

karagounis-------------------ninis

-----salpi----------manucho

i would love to see that 11 (but with kara on the left and ninis on the right) i just dont think it will happen...

yeah my bad... ninis has a sweet right leg for sentres...

Ok, I'll go with that.

Not really a big deal. Pap, Postiga, N'doye, either one would be fine. Pap has some experience and did work well in space last game, but since you hate him so much, and since we are fellow board members and fellow PAO fans, I'll back you up.

Maybe Manucho will start. Truth is, as long as we win I don't care if Boutzikos start next to Salpi :D

i dont hate Pap i hate his form

and dude he was really lousy last game. hes slow on the pitch, clumsy...come on. Tommorow is the biggest game of the season....would you honestly, honestly risk putting Papadopoulos out there after seeing at best a mediocre performances...we need speed and power and POSESSION is always big vs AEK.....

Some good news though::

TRIPOLITSA MORE!

1-1 :tup:

and

KYPELLO RE!

http://www.contra.gr/Volleyball/Hellas/Vol...kos/189840.html

FIRST CUP OF 2008!!!! :nw: :gr:

So, this is the starting 11, according to what I just heard on Supersport-fm: Gali-Spyro,Goumas, Morris, Nilsson-Mattos, Tziolis, Simao, Kara-N' Doye, Salpi. It is not confirmed whether N' Doye will play exclusively as a forward or work on the right wing as well. I think that, with Kostenoglou going way too far to field a single DM (Zikos), PEseiro is trying to make sure that we dominate the midfield and apply some serious pressure. Good thinking overall and I like the wing backs as well, because they give us some offense from the wings (esp. Spyro) which will be much needed with this formation. You have the floor guys. The link

I like our chances. We do well with bigger teams that are trying to beat us. Especially AEK today has no other option than to win this game, so they'll risk. We'll find ways to score.

Actually I'm more concerned with the Atromitos game than this one ;)

One game at a time dude. If we start thinking too far ahead, we'll get burned.

I see a defensive game today and with our stingy defence itll take alot for AEK to score. I hope we score a goal early and force them to open up even more.

my prediction will be a draw with a bit more chances for us to win.

On thursday however, i took my gf out for supper for her birthday to a bring your own wine place i usually take her to and has proven as good luck. the last few times we went there, pao won there next game.

i had Braised Duck with french haricots and a salade au Lardon.

ELA PAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

So, Niko, it was a gift to PAO rather than a gift to your girlfriend, right? I hope she doesn't read this forum! I my self had some deep fried shredded beef with fried egg noodles and a portion of garlic and chill pepper chicken wings for a starter. Good or bad for the PAO game? What do you think? :P

So, this is the starting 11, according to what I just heard on Supersport-fm: Gali-Spyro,Goumas, Morris, Nilsson-Mattos, Tziolis, Simao, Kara-N' Doye, Salpi. It is not confirmed whether N' Doye will play exclusively as a forward or work on the right wing as well. I think that, with Kostenoglou going way too far to field a single DM (Zikos), PEseiro is trying to make sure that we dominate the midfield and apply some serious pressure. Good thinking overall and I like the wing backs as well, because they give us some offense from the wings (esp. Spyro) which will be much needed with this formation. You have the floor guys. The link

3 amintika xaf??? why not vyntra on the right? hes in a great form..

good luck to us... dont know how ndoye can play in the right... oses fores epekse ekei den ta pige kala!!!!!! poli amintika omos katevenoume... will see!

pame gera trifillara!!!!!!!!!!

Archived