Phantis Forums

Panionios - Olympiakos

Crazy

I've just seen the goals... God help us against Chelsea!!!

1st goal:  was a great finish, but the build up was like watching 5th division in England. One blind-long ball, the defender heads it backwards and Kova is through... that will never happen against a decent team.

2nd goal:  Same blind-long ball to get Djole in that position. As for what happened next... anyone saying that was a penalty, let alone a red card, knows nothing about football. It was a fantastic challenge.

3rd goal:  The only good goal we scored, great pass by Bellushi.

4th goal:  You could tell they were down to 10 men.

The point is, unless we seriously up our game Chelsea are going to hammer us!

i agree 100% but i think todays "olympikaos" will step up its game against chelsea no doubt about it.

i though i was alone with my asessment of the penalty scene.

is is just me or has torosidis somehow lost it in the last month or so? seems all the talk of big teams eyeing him hasnt done him good. cant really remember a good cross he delivered for a while now. and todays clearance that lead to a goal was nowhere near what any "european" player would have done. just hope he regains his form for chelsea.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was thinking the same thing as you guys. Our goals were completly hack! For us to beat chelsea alota players need to regain form...

We need better from galletti for sure. He hasnt been the same since the last CL game and lets hope he plays like he did a few monthes ago for the chelsea game. Toro, like said above has not been speacial the last few monthes. Hes been good but if he can play the way he played the first bremen game, we can beat chelsea. Its nice to see kova hitting the net. We need him to keep up hes great finishing. Were not gonna get many chacnes, but we need to bury them. And our D is looking weeker and weeker. They need to be flawless vs chelsea.

Imo pretty much the whole team has been playing bad ( for the most part ( 4-0 vs Pao not included)) since the last CL game. Once we made it through our hole team started getting cocky and take the SL as a joke. I dont think we have played one good game since the bremen game where we won 3-0?

We certanily needed this score line though. Good confidence, lets build of it! If we play a solid game next week we can beat chelsea. The form is starting to get better as the big game approaches :tup:

Archived