Phantis Forums

Panionios - Olympiakos

Crazy

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TheLegend

Raul Bravo didnt have time to show anything either. Everyone criticizes him yet he didnt play that many games...Everyone says he sucks yet he was the substitute for the LB spot at REAL MADRID...He has also played games for the SPANISH NATIONAL TEAM. Everyone is quick to judge but no one looks at it from another point of view which is what sickens me.

Our posible starting 11:

-----------------------------------Nikopolidis------------------------------------------------

------Torosidis-------Zevlakow-------------Antzas-----------Leonardo/Pantos-----------

-----------------------Stoltidis-----------------Ledesma------------------------------------

-------Galletti------------------------Belluschi------------------------Djole-----------------

----------------------------------------Kovacevic--------------------------------------------

I highly doubt that oly will drop points here. after their horrible show last week and the good fortune that followed that result, they have been given a second chance. the only way i see oly dropping points the rest of the way is if they dont play good football. oly and pao have the best squads in the league and shouldnt lose any games. however, we all know that football is played on the field and only that can explain pao losing to panionio and oly drawing in ergotelis.

I see an easy win today.. something like 1-3.

i watched the 1st half. paok is pressuring high and playin well.

however, i must say that in the 5th, georgiadis should of seen a red card on a strong cleets first tackle on karambelas who was subbed injured right away.

also a clear penalty wasnt given to aris in the 35th.

just sayin

Guest TheLegend

What was the link for my tv again ? i save it on my other comp.

PAOK vs Aris shows how any team can win on any day. Just one of the several examples...

Also, Olympiacos is gona have trouble with Djebbour. Choutos not so much. Djebbour is a great player who is big and very fast and scores goals...

Archived