Phantis Forums

Panionios - Olympiakos

Crazy

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TheLegend

we had 7 players out... if oly use it as an excuse we could too right?????????????????????????????????????

your the one that just said its no excuse....

Guest TheLegend

hmm.. spam for post count thats smart... what point have u been saying now? about how we shouldnt use the excuse for players being out?

SPAM IS A LUNCHEON MEAT. if the mods ban me, its the loss of many people.. especially for defending my rights after being accused of saying something. all i said is that oly has played with a full squad this season at least 8 games,,,, after someone said i cant wait to see the full squad.

oly hasnt played football this year. if u think they have and pao hasnt... its funny how we are on top. thats all.

thank you for understanding and thank you for proving your point really well

Guest TheLegend

If your saying Oly hasnt played some very attractive games this year you need to log out right now and never log back on. You are just talking biased right there. You are on top because Panionios thrashed AEK and Olympiacos lost to Kalamaria. Hardly anything to be proud except for the fast you dont have to play Oly again, so you know you have a chance of winning every single game now..

Anyways this is tha Panionios topic. So instead of just taking shots at me and Oly how bout stoping?

lucky? in that sense ur lucky cuz pao lost to panionio. and im not takin shots at you. i believe that outside of the 2 games in europe oly hasnt played great football. name me 5 games in the superleague where oly played `very attractive` football. pao hasnt but were on top. thats the end opf the story,

As for your game with panionio, oly will win.

and if u think oly has played great football, maybe u need to take off ur red goggles.

oly has some great players yes.

oly has played decent enough in the league yes.

oly had two great games in europe yes.

does oly deserve to be in first place, which they will be in after they win the kalamaria game on paper... NO

Guest TheLegend

Does anyone even know whats going on with Kalamaria? No one is inside every day knwoing whats going on. If this was a mistake by UEFA there will be sanctions on them and probably some compensation for Olympiacos.

If this was a mistake by EPO then once again EPO is gona be the laughing stock of the world.

But now wana get back on topic......

wasnt the game with aris a full squad ?

Full squad we might had in 2 games at the start of the season.Ne,Konstantinou,Domi,Bravo and Papadopoulos for the most part have been out while,Ledesma,Cezar,Patsatzoglou,Lua Lua,Stoltidis has their injured time.This is not an excuse for our games or results,it is just a desire that i have to see at least for 1-2 weeks all our players just to be ok,not coming from injuries,not recovering,just be ok.

Does anyone even know whats going on with Kalamaria? No one is inside every day knwoing whats going on. If this was a mistake by UEFA there will be sanctions on them and probably some compensation for Olympiacos.

If this was a mistake by EPO then once again EPO is gona be the laughing stock of the world.

make sure your team checks opposition players for this game. before they actually start. :LOL:

Does anyone even know whats going on with Kalamaria? No one is inside every day knwoing whats going on. If this was a mistake by UEFA  there will be sanctions on them and probably some compensation for Olympiacos.

make sure your team checks opposition players for this game. before they actually start. :LOL:
Enough is enough.The next person that posts anything not topic relating comments will be under mod view for a YEAR.... :angry: Check my signature if you cant get it....

Guest TheLegend

Belluschi and Leonardo to play supposedly. Ledesma and Bravo (??) practicing again? I know Ledesma is but was it Bravo or someone else?

Ledesma and Domi trained with the rest of the squad today but i am not sure if Lemonis will start both of them or any of them.Lua Lua,Cezar and Konstantinou had some therapy done and did practiced in a litgher pace by themselfs,while Sisic will be returning back from Slovenias NT game on Tuesday night.

Archived